What's new

SXK ETU PnP & Vaporesso GTX Coil Bridge

E663BE80-CD9A-40F6-9BB9-A3198D815E43.jpeg

Part of our Future Proofing here. This is the first one we have tried and it has to be said, it's very impressive. Knowing NOTHING about Today's Coils, we went ahead with the GTX Coils and.......... Compared to You Folks obviously, we know nothing...... But, the Flavour is bang on Point. Carol uses Folkarts a lot and is discovering new nuances never experienced before, I never liked that particular juice but I REALLY like it in this setup. :hmm:;)

View attachment 240599

Part of our Future Proofing here. This is the first one we have tried and it has to be said, it's very impressive. Knowing NOTHING about Today's Coils, we went ahead with the GTX Coils and.......... Compared to You Folks obviously, we know nothing...... But, the Flavour is bang on Point. Carol uses Folarts a lot and is discovering new nuances never experienced before, I never liked that particular juice but I REALLY like it in this setup. :hmm:;)

Future proofing is bang on, the GTX coils are one of my favourites, especially the 1.2ohm for MTL.

Down side of these so far for me is that every time I refill it pisses the bed, to get around this I'm having to remove the tank before filling and put it in a paper towel nappy and blow it through, it's fine after that though.

I did try making a muji cotton 'condensation plug' but that was a dramatic failure as it somehow caused a capillary reaction and sucked juice out!

I have also slipped an o-ring around the airflow intake to restrict the airflow for MTL.

If I can just stop it pissing the bed I will be using these in my Bantam Box's for sure (to be fair leaking in the bantam is less harmful as the electronics are above the boro base).

BB-GTX.jpg

Refilled about 5 times thus far and not a drop!! So nice to have a Boro that comes out easily!! :2thumbsup:

Just designed a crude cotton slot condensation plug, trying to see how it performs with the airflow channel at the top for 1mm MTL.

With the GTX coils structure I shouldn't need the spherical inner bore.

This buggers going to be a fiddly fit but about to start printing.

BB GTX MTL Condensation Plug v2.png

Prototype works well, a nice proper MTL draw now, needs a few tweaks for a tighter fit but the top airflow seems to work better than my other condensation plugs for tightness.

Back to CAD for revision 2.........

Prototype works well, a nice proper MTL draw now, needs a few tweaks for a tighter fit but the top airflow seems to work better than my other condensation plugs for tightness.

Back to CAD for revision 2.........

Would be interested in one when you've refined it Si.

Interesting and wonder whether you could do this but for rdl?

Back
Top Bottom