What's new

SXK ETU PnP & Vaporesso GTX Coil Bridge

Well I've stripped mine down and I can confirm all stock coils fit, I haven't tried the RBA yet though but I'm sticking to MTL ones anyway.

Random question, are you fitting it from the base upwards?
Going in from the top won't fit.

Yes, fitting coil through the base.
It's weird though, coz it looks like my version is different to yours. The hole in the base is too big for most of the coils. Looking at the PNP coil I've been using it seems to have a wider base than normal. It must have come with the tank. Also the bridge is too long and the coils stick out of the tank. I think I must have a dodgy version coz something is not right at all.

I don't know if this will help @rew

BB-GTX-2.jpg

Kin Ell.
Got the short GTX Coils today. Erm...... 30 watts to get anything resembling the flavour that we are used to from a Snail at 16 watts??? WHY????? Obviously aimed at The Cloudy Merchants. :25::25::25:

Kin Ell.
Got the short GTX Coils today. Erm...... 30 watts to get anything resembling the flavour that we are used to from a Snail at 16 watts??? WHY????? Obviously aimed at The Cloudy Merchants. :25::25::25:
Yeah basically all the larger bore ones are for sub-ohm DL, Stick to the 1.2 Ohm Mesh or regular for 11-12 watts or the 0.8 Ohm is pretty good too.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge @Rob have just realised that there are two versions of the SXK ETU tank. One for pnp/ gtx coils and one that takes Smok RPM coils. It seems I was mistakenly sent the Smok version looking at the bridge/ chimney. At least I now know why the GTX coils wouldn't fit.

Back
Top Bottom