What's new

Sxk prime

Hmmmmm .... was just about to push the button on a Prime clone ........... I'll have a think. Mind you, I heard a few people had wobbles with the KF Mini V3 clones, but I never did, and I had some of the cheaper ones too.

@Crewella
I've got 2 of the SXK Prime clones, never a seconds problem, possibly a little tight on the tank at first but it loosens up once you get the O-rings wet and work them a bit...

Hmmmmm .... was just about to push the button on a Prime clone ........... I'll have a think. Mind you, I heard a few people had wobbles with the KF Mini V3 clones, but I never did, and I had some of the cheaper ones too.

But FT have an SXK gold one

I have a spare Prime, which I could send to you to try
Oh bless you, that's so kind ....... but I suspect it will be a keeper .......and then you might have trouble getting it back! :16:

Thank you, though, the offer is much appreciated. :10:

Oh bless you, that's so kind ....... but I suspect it will be a keeper .......and then you might have trouble getting it back! :16:

Thank you, though, the offer is much appreciated. :10:

No worries.
My opinion is that it is a good tank. For me it cant beat the Doggy for flavour with Manabush at low wattages, but its very good at 15-18 watt range with fruity numbers

It probably can't ........ which is why I use the Doggy as much as I do. BUT ....... I get pissed off with filling the Doggy sometimes, especially when trying to get out to work in a hurry ....... and I can never quite get over the plastic tank.

I do have a gold Doggy on the way ....... it kind of elbowed the Prime off the top of the list as I'd be gutted if they stopped doing them before I got one! :D

It probably can't ........ which is why I use the Doggy as much as I do. BUT ....... I get pissed off with filling the Doggy sometimes, especially when trying to get out to work in a hurry ....... and I can never quite get over the plastic tank.

I do have a gold Doggy on the way ....... it kind of elbowed the Prime off the top of the list as I'd be gutted if they stopped doing them before I got one! :D

DA02487E-158B-4242-940B-FA1D45BEFE6C.jpeg

Your post just gave me a little giggle ... these two landed on my doorstep yesterday (not tried the prime yet). I had to get another doggy and a prime in case they stopped doing them. I missed out on the KF v3 mini and didn’t want to miss out on this :S

Back
Top Bottom