What's new

SXK The Scylla Styled RTA

Look forward to hearing your thoughts when you finally get it bud :)

Look forward to hearing your thoughts when you finally get it bud :)
Will do.
I watched that vid but only lasted to the bit about the airflow which in all honesty looked pretty good and suggests it's got tight mtl potential.

Not used 3fvape since 2018, the double barrel fiasco that poor @Crewella and others suffered from was a defining moment for me.

Personally, I'm awaiting @StrawberryRipple feedback to see if it's even worth bothering with.
Well it's finally arived and made an instant fan from me.
I've put one build in it so far 27g kanthal 1.5ohms.

Firstly it's a 1.1 clone and made so well I'm pretty sure it's technically a genuine unit sold as a styled version.

There are a couple of quirks which took time figuring out in the beginning but I really like them and reminds me of why I was drawn to it in the first place.

1) Taking the deck out means screwing it out instead of unscrewing it.
Sounds backward but think of screwing the knarled bit downwards clockwise it pushes the deck out from the bottom.

2) The juice wells are not under the cotton wicks, nor are they from the side, they're actually on top of the wicks which means the juice is gravity fed to the wicks.
Rather than the juice flow being reliant on the wick drawing the juice from the tank from either the side or underneath, it's like it's injected by the gravity.

This thing is really well put together and really well designed even the clamp screws are precision fitted so it traps the wire without faffing about having to hold it in there or having to twist it round the screws.

I'll leave it there for now as it might throw up some more points after use but I'd say if I'd not put myself on a spending ban I'd instantly pick up another.

20200720_103607.jpg
20200720_103627.jpg
20200720_103654.jpg
20200720_103726.jpg

I got one too. Top quality for a clone.

Really good vape but took ages to get used to getting the deck out and unscrewing it from my mod. Trust me there's lots going on lol

I got one too. Top quality for a clone.

Really good vape but took ages to get used to getting the deck out and unscrewing it from my mod. Trust me there's lots going on lol
I'm absolutely loving mine.
Only thing wrong for me which isn't the fault of the atty is my prefered airflow is somewhere inbetween the smallest and next smallest setting.
It's a lot of tank for the price.

Did you get the reduction kit?

Finally bit the bullet on this one, curiosity got the better of me in the end :S

Back
Top Bottom