What's new

SXK The Scylla Styled RTA

Literally just in the door from Cornwall bud, some packages waiting, but not opened any yet :D

I was lucky enough to get an original from the classies and bought a SXK to play with. Both perform really well; great flavour, easy to build, doesn't leak. The Scylla does have quirks, the main one is getting the deck off the tank - hold tank by the glass section in one hand, turn the knurled ring clockwise with the other and the deck unscrews itself. I'm really enjoying using them and have ordered a second SXK.

I was lucky enough to get an original from the classies and bought a SXK to play with. Both perform really well; great flavour, easy to build, doesn't leak. The Scylla does have quirks, the main one is getting the deck off the tank - hold tank by the glass section in one hand, turn the knurled ring clockwise with the other and the deck unscrews itself. I'm really enjoying using them and have ordered a second SXK.
I've been keeping quiet on this one tbh but for me the flavour from this thing has blown every other mtl rta i have out of the water.
Glaz mini
True
Pocket
Berserker
Kf lite 2019
Even the galaxys mtl rdta

I've been keeping quiet on this one tbh but for me the flavour from this thing has blown every other mtl rta i have out of the water.
Glaz mini
True
Pocket
Berserker
Kf lite 2019
Even the galaxys mtl rdta
Yes, the flavour is fab. I like restricted DL, and with the AFC fully open it's perfect for me.

3mm ID Fused clapton, 30W fully open, very nice for me as a RDL, not tried it MTL yet.

Back
Top Bottom