What's new

Taking the plunge

Yeah i made that mistake getting the Joyetech AIO Ego. Not customisable at all. Well i will have a budget of £125 to start off with next week so looking for something in this area.

Check my link out for nic shots on post 6. I've just bought a box from darkstar. 18 bottles for £15

Here's a couple to look at off the top of my head...

- Asmodeus Minikin v2
- Smoant Battlestar.

or look at DNA mods (search on here for info)

@Jeeves19831 I'm literally waiting on my Wismec RX Gen3 to arrive... cracking mod as it's pocket friendly for a triple in my opinion and pretty well priced especially from fasttech... think I paid £39 and that was with the gnome tank.... didn't really need the tank but for an era £5 figured why not.

Fogster, just had a look on there and that is an amazing price. Joyetech UK is selling the MOD at £69.99 without the tank!!

Is the deliver times good? I have read good things about Fasttech but always been dubious about international purchasing and shipping.

Also, is it worth investing in a 5ml tank also?

Last edited:
hi fasttech are good when you buy from them allways choose uk express and then you will get a tracking number and it takes about just over a week or so to deliver hope this helps you out a bit..........

@Jeeves19831 I have only made 3 purchases from fasttech so far... the shortest took about 8 days, the longest was 13 days and the current order which I think will turn up tomorrow will have been 10 days.... some apes im sure have had things take a month or longer but usually when the item is not in stock.. so.... just make sure that whatever you buy is in stock and if a mod make sure it says "authentic" in the listing... I would say the same for tanks as.well.... when it's an RDA your OK to get a clone if you want the cheaper option.

I would recommend a 5ml tank if you are going to sub ohm and it's known to be a thirsty tank purely as you don't have to refill as often... I will say a 2ml tank is hand though as can swap a juice fast if your not feeling a particular flavour one day.

Cheers for everyone's advice and info. Been a massive help.

I have tried looking on the buying/selling of used mods page and it wont allow me access. Is that because i haven't been a member long enough?

Cheers for everyone's advice and info. Been a massive help.

I have tried looking on the buying/selling of used mods page and it wont allow me access. Is that because i haven't been a member long enough?
You need 100 posts to view them[emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom