What's new

taste challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Diablo

Achiever
just an idea. because im not in any position to either supply or test.. but wondered if anyone has done a taste test.

ok i'll explain. with so many thousands of juices out there its impossible to classify them because we all have different tastes buds, they come from hudreds of different vendors, different kit gives different tastes, even the same juice from the same vendor can vary from different batches. soooo if we have a kind enough vendor of eliquids on here and a reknowned Reveiwer of all things ecig related it would be interesting to see a taste challenge. namely the reviewer is sent say 10 samples of juice ( 1ml of each would be plenty ) plainly lableled 1-10 and then using a dripper vape each one and try and guess the flavour. Obviously using failry common things like custard, vanilla, choclate, orange etc etc ( nothing to obscure )
Just to see how accurate these things are and to what extent we look at the label first and have preset tastebuds in our head before we vape.
For instance i love my Redbull but if it didnt say redbull on the label i would say its more like tizer.
im not a reviewer or a vendor so only come up with the idea but with so many liquids out there thought it could be a fun challenge/ test to do if the required vendor/particiapnts are willing.. of course it has to be a video too rather than justa text based results.

thoughts please

Oh yes sounds good to me, a real taste challenges:D

Sent from my LT30p using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I took about 8 of my proto-flavours to vapefest and didn't tell anyone what they were - some of the replies I got as to what flavours people thought they were were interesting :)

I love this idea.
if it happens, please include me?
Mainly as I love the whole psychology of it.

Ie, if a jelly is red, but is actually lime flavoured, your brain will tell you it's strawberry? ;)

Yep!
I'm sure there's some kind of colouring that can be used?!
the colour of some juices i see, (Pluid etc), MUST be coloured!?

well looks like ive started the ball rolling on this with the suggestion.. just need a kind hearted vendor and willing victim/ victims to give it a go

If I can get a few empty 10ml bottles or ones I can take the labels off and thoroughly clean I am willing to put a squirt of liquid in each one from my own collection of juices (primarily ones I sell) but they are for the most part quite complex juices if they were to be things like t-juice. I do have a few plain flavours though.

Who is up for doing the taste test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom