What's new

Telling my parents..

I'd just come out with it and tell them. Don't let on that its a quitting smoking tool, just sell it to them as a recreational tool and a bit of a party trick. And if all else fails, just say at least you're not on the cigs

Glad the op has fessed up, honesty is always (mostly) the best policy.

I don't think the issue was with vaping it was it was getting over the hump of having respect for your parents, whilst being your own person
/making your own decisions. In short a nice lad who didn't want to disappoint? his folks.

I was 38 when I took up vaping having never smoked and had zero alcohol for 19 years, got Into it through researching moms ego - ensuring she weren't doing more harm than good. They know I do it but I don't do it in front if them - not a conscious decision but just like I don't swear in front of them. Its not taboo, nor frowned upon. Its just respect, I'm 0nic so don't 'need' to vape BUT AND this is a BIG but mom asks loads about mods etc and I'm always telling her her ego has done its job, stick with it.

Just got my bro a mod to get him off the fags, he's like 'bro this is a weird convo' you've never smoked why would you know this shit'.

He's currently swamped in clouds.

Well done OP.

Glad the op has fessed up, honesty is always (mostly) the best policy.

I don't think the issue was with vaping it was it was getting over the hump of having respect for your parents, whilst being your own person
/making your own decisions. In short a nice lad who didn't want to disappoint? his folks.

I was 38 when I took up vaping having never smoked and had zero alcohol for 19 years, got Into it through researching moms ego - ensuring she weren't doing more harm than good. They know I do it but I don't do it in front if them - not a conscious decision but just like I don't swear in front of them. Its not taboo, nor frowned upon. Its just respect, I'm 0nic so don't 'need' to vape BUT AND this is a BIG but mom asks loads about mods etc and I'm always telling her her ego has done its job, stick with it.

Just got my bro a mod to get him off the fags, he's like 'bro this is a weird convo' you've never smoked why would you know this shit'.

He's currently swamped in clouds.

Well done OP.
Forgot to ask you how that went! Well by the sound of it ay it

I literally nearly shit myself laughing at this thread. The most EPIC read ive had in ages, i proper belly laughed [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom