What's new

Ten questions on vaping.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Just going through it again to transcribe the questions for ZT, and wow, within a few seconds the reporter spouts probably the largest BS of the whole article -
"Vaping has become increasingly popular in the last couple of years, but there has not been a lot of research on it, so we don't really know much about it".

There have been thousands of papers published about vaping!

What are the questions?

Collapsed lung from vaping.

How long does nicotine stay in your system?

How long has vaping been around?

Health risks from vaping.

How to stop vaping?

How can dentists tell that you vape?
Is vaping bad for your teeth?

Can vaping kill you?

Can vaping make you lose weight?

Is vaping bad for your skin?

Vaping and asthma.

Did vaping develop from the alien technology handed over after Roswell?
Will vaping make me more attractive to girls?
Are all vaping surveys conducted by pseudo scientists a load of bollocks?

Load of shit. For a diabetic the sweet liquids don't affect my blood levels. Being asthmatic, I've found I don't get chesty unless I've got a cough. Not coughing my guts up in the morning like I did when I smoked. My overall health has improved since I started vaping and nicotine I think only stays in your body for about 20 minutes. Could be wrong though

Being asthmatic, I've found I don't get chesty unless I've got a cough. Not coughing my guts up in the morning like I did when I smoked.
I get asthma. The only things that triggered me was FA Flash which is supposed to mimic the nic throat hit, I tried that before I was able to get actual nic. I later found out it had capsaicin as an ingredient for the throat hit.
The other was Flavorah Citrus Soda. I needed my inhaler after both of those.

Just going through it again to transcribe the questions for ZT, and wow, within a few seconds the reporter spouts probably the largest BS of the whole article -
"Vaping has become increasingly popular in the last couple of years, but there has not been a lot of research on it, so we don't really know much about it".

There have been thousands of papers published about vaping!

Collapsed lung from vaping.

How long does nicotine stay in your system?

How long has vaping been around?

Health risks from vaping.

How to stop vaping?

How can dentists tell that you vape?
Is vaping bad for your teeth?

Can vaping kill you?

Can vaping make you lose weight?

Is vaping bad for your skin?

Vaping and asthma.
Thanks @Toby iVapour

i read the questions yesterday & could not be arsed as its bullshit, 10 years ago i had heart attack & also diagnosed with copd stage 2 & asthma, once a year i have my lungs checked & they have got no worse thanks to vaping, asthma its improved & rarely use my inhalers these days, as for loosing weight yeah right 10 years ago i was right skinny arse at 9 stone, im now almost eleven stone lol.

jesus

an unqualified person looking at 10 questions people type on google to answer the questions by looking on google for the answers

with an irritating whining voice "oh yes ya Vape" "vapes" "da Vapes" "in the house vapes" here are some other questions people ask to put a counterargument

• Do cockerels crow when they feel like it?
  • How many toes does a rhinoceros have?
  • Why is your face on your head?
  • Why does cucumber taste like shampoo?
  • What is the average weight of a panda?
  • What is the length of spaghetti?
  • How can I grow taller?

i like the facial question and the panda one....

car crash telly at its best like a work colleague of mine who had a patient wanting to know what their insides looked like so he tried to have a look with a Stanley knife they had to stitch him up and off he went sectioned never knowing the answer....pity

Back
Top Bottom