What's new

The best Vanilla Custard?

devilicious has to be the all time best for low wattage sub tanks.

yeh, ive noticed that but never found one.
for £20 yogg or £18 devicious for 100ml i think they are worth the price.
the clotted custard is well worth a go as well.
devilicious i used to buy 400-500ml at a time but as its still 50/50 its not great for everyone. i still vape it daily in my 4 year old original subtank mini and with the 0.5 occ or ssocc coils its lush at 22watts.

it was sad to hear of the falling out between wayne and charlie from charlies vape shop. then to hear of the tragic boating accident that sadly killed charlie.
yogg brough it back with the original recepy and its as good as it ever was.
Agree. I only just put an order in for my yogg again and got some of the clotted custard as well ( never tried it) Devicious, only tried the strawberry custard ,that didnt work for me so next on the list will be just the custard, but all told averaging £10 for 50ml of real quality custard is a good deal.
I know nothing of the boating accident so thats very sad news

Agree. I only just put an order in for my yogg again and got some of the clotted custard as well ( never tried it) Devicious, only tried the strawberry custard ,that didnt work for me so next on the list will be just the custard, but all told averaging £10 for 50ml of real quality custard is a good deal.
I know nothing of the boating accident so thats very sad news
youve confused me Tony.
have you never tried the clotted custard or the devilicious. as you mention strawberry after the devilicious which doesnt exist. its always been vanilla custard only.

in simple terms, not really.
ive tried around 8 grant clones diy and none are anywhere close.
ive got no idea what hes doing as last year he only had 2 sales all year. this year ive only seen one sale.
I came across a clone for this the other day and screen shotted it cos it seemed interesting as it had a very high overall percentage.
Its probably been tried but I'll post it anyway when I get home just in case.

I came across a clone for this the other day and screen shotted it cos it seemed interesting as it had a very high overall percentage.
Its probably been tried but I'll post it anyway when I get home just in case.
thanks @StrawberryRipple
ive kept screenshots of all the ones ive tried as they are very similar and i always check to see if theve just been renamed and reposted and a few have.

youve confused me Tony.
have you never tried the clotted custard or the devilicious. as you mention strawberry after the devilicious which doesnt exist. its always been vanilla custard only.
I have indeed confused you. I have never tried the clotted custard version of Yogg but just ordered one to try. The devilicious I got confused with something completely different. Very similar spellings. So going to try the devilicious now. I blame the clocks going back.

I have indeed confused you. I have never tried the clotted custard version of Yogg but just ordered one to try. The devilicious I got confused with something completely different. Very similar spellings. So going to try the devilicious now. I blame the clocks going back.
no worries mate. easily done.
devilicious was my first ever custard back in feb 2015 and there was only this or grants to chose from. grants was £40 for 100ml while this was 75ml + free 25ml for £20 and tbh i prefered this. grants was nice as a treat but the price was just too high for a adv.
there was a lot of polotics where the recepy changed and it was very pepery for quite a while. this got slated on the web with blame from both sides but now this recepy has returned to its original at vape it easy and £18 is a good price.

this is how i used to buy them and now the new bottles :) IMG_20151019_162338.jpg Image585488665075968640.jpg

no worries mate. easily done.
devilicious was my first ever custard back in feb 2015 and there was only this or grants to chose from. grants was £40 for 100ml while this was 75ml + free 25ml for £20 and tbh i prefered this. grants was nice as a treat but the price was just too high for a adv.
there was a lot of polotics where the recepy changed and it was very pepery for quite a while. this got slated on the web with blame from both sides but now this recepy has returned to its original at vape it easy and £18 is a good price.

this is how i used to buy them and now the new bottles :)View attachment 176604 View attachment 176605
Thanks for that info. Gonna try the devilicious on my next order. Yes grants is /was expensive the last one I bought was in total £48 for 100ml with delivery. Its not worth that money when you have the gloop and ambrosia at less than half the price. Good to know that there are no peppery issues with the new devilicious. I hate peppery custards ,remember campfire custard .

devilicious vanilla Custard sounds good.

Do you have a link
Can't find it on their web site

Back
Top Bottom