What's new

The Dome by Atmomixani

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Not a review, just my initial thoughts.

If I had a matt Nem this thing would look gorgeous, it's built for the cover and the old air control came right off.

No idea what resistance I'm running this on, just went with two 6 wrap micros around a fat jewel screwdriver of .34mm Kanthal and a couple of straw mesh wicks.

A bit of pulsing and it's pounding out Virginia Prime vapour. Yep, I don't own a Nemesis at the moment so I've had to borrow one of those cheaper ones...but it had to be tried out.

It's not asthmatic but it's no Kraken when it comes to air control, it seems a shame to have to attack it with a drill so I probably won't. It means it's not producing the clouds I get from the Krakens or the old FT Pulse-G. Flavour is pretty good, vapour production is adequate. I have a sneaky feeling that this would be better with the single 2mm hole and a U-wick than the pair of 1mm holes on dual wicks.

Happy I bought it, still determined to find a Nem to sit it on. Would I buy another? No. Would I buy another Kraken to go with the three I've already got? Heck yes.

So, gripes: Why no dual 1.5mm & 2mm dual option? Why no dual variable size option?

Dome1.jpg

Dome2.jpg

Dome3.jpg

Dome4.jpg

There is a Matte Nem over the other side right now @Mawsley

Thanks mate. Getting a JG Vape Element this week, I'm hunting a matt Nem next week...unless the birthday fairy brings me one :D

I've dropped her enough hints!

Looks nice but admit Krakens do it for me,so much so got a real one

Eh, calm down there mate :D

Looks nice!

More to my taste now I've got a wide-bore dripper driptip on it but still needs a good lung tug to get it going.

It'll be so much better once I've got the Nem to put it on and I'm pretty much decided I'm taking the Dremel to it to open up the holes.

I reckon it's the best looking tank I've got, the brass shield is really nice.

You Disappoint me Sir!!! Resorting to Cheap Jibes and Lazy Stereotyping!!! How Very Dare You.:28:

Back
Top Bottom