What's new

The importance of sorting and washing your vape gear...

K

KulrMeStoopid

For the most obvious reasons and to avoid getting herpes...We all must take the time to sort our unloved vape gear and probably wash it if you haven't used it in some time.

Compared to my juice box (all my diy stuff) my "disposable" or slightly reusable gear ended up forgotten in little boxes and drawers (ive had to move HALF of my mixing gear to ONE of the 2 cabinets in the kitchen anyways!)

What you see here is a collection of coils that Ill never rebuild because the spaces are too small...CE clearos I didn't throw away or use til they were no good, some spare bits that I have no idea where they go to...and a buncha drip tips and smaller atties I dont use anymore!

BTW some of these held eliquid for several months..mixing them all together during the wash...was absolutely

RANK

018_zpsb690de87.jpg

For the most obvious reasons and to avoid getting herpes...We all must take the time to sort our unloved vape gear and probably wash it if you haven't used it in some time.

Compared to my juice box (all my diy stuff) my "disposable" or slightly reusable gear ended up forgotten in little boxes and drawers (ive had to move HALF of my mixing gear to ONE of the 2 cabinets in the kitchen anyways!)

What you see here is a collection of coils that Ill never rebuild because the spaces are too small...CE clearos I didn't throw away or use til they were no good, some spare bits that I have no idea where they go to...and a buncha drip tips and smaller atties I dont use anymore!

BTW some of these held eliquid for several months..mixing them all together during the wash...was absolutely

RANK

018_zpsb690de87.jpg

Some of that needs to relocate to Brum :P

& Cumbria :P

(if any of it can be built into a working dripper) :rofl:

I have a Cyclone Dripper and a cheap generic dripper in there whole!...still looking for all the parts of the IGO w dripper...

The shiney shiney just behind the syringe to the right, by the black ring :P

Is that a drip tip in front of the pinky evod?

:D

Thats part of the IGO w as soon as I find the other half of it, its yours!

the one closest to the evod is the top to an iclear 30 and the one right in front of that is some weird vivi nova top/driptip thingy

Cyclone Dripper? I just did a Google search to see what they looked like,then looked at your picture before deciding....it must be out of focus or hiding :P

Thats part of the IGO w as soon as I find the other half of it, its yours!

the one closest to the evod is the top to an iclear 30 and the one right in front of that is some weird vivi nova top/driptip thingy

Cool thank you :D

I love wierd and am trying to build up my tip collection as i only have two lol

Ive something you may be interested in, not vape related ;)

Cool thank you :D

I love wierd and am trying to build up my tip collection as i only have two lol

Ive something you may be interested in, not vape related ;)

Now I am intrigued?? me? and not vape related?

Back
Top Bottom