What's new

Vape Gear

Totally agree with you there. Just strange that we all feel the need for multiple set ups and multiple flavours even though back in the bad old days it was just one brand and in most cases you wouldn't buy anything other than that one brand.

I'll be that one then, lol. I liked the taste of tobacco, so flitted between Gaulloise, Disc Bleu, Camel, Marlboro, Silk Cut and some others I forget.

In the bad old days, I had a grab bag of different tobacco types that I changed rather often…2-3 cigarette brands, 2-3 pipe tobaccos, and cigars of every shape and type. It is only recently that I’ve found a NET with that perique taste I miss so…

Now, there are people out there who do eat the same meals every single day (I know, because I work with one:18:), but for myself, and most of us, we prefer to mix it up a bit :2thumbsup: A bit of curry here, a bolognese there, monotony can be a soul killer regardless of what we’re talking about consuming. And yes, for me, it is both an enjoyable habit and a fascinating hobby, one that has kept me pleasantly distracted through tough times :D

In the bad old days, I had a grab bag of different tobacco types that I changed rather often…2-3 cigarette brands, 2-3 pipe tobaccos, and cigars of every shape and type. It is only recently that I’ve found a NET with that perique taste I miss so…

Now, there are people out there who do eat the same meals every single day (I know, because I work with one:18:), but for myself, and most of us, we prefer to mix it up a bit :2thumbsup: A bit of curry here, a bolognese there, monotony can be a soul killer regardless of what we’re talking about consuming. And yes, for me, it is both an enjoyable habit and a fascinating hobby, one that has kept me pleasantly distracted through tough times :D

You just reminded me, i still have about a dozen Pipes and about 250g of Pipe Tobacco, i couldn't really get into Pipe smoking as it always went out, read alsorts about filling your pipe correctly but i just couldn't do it. Always liked the Dr Grabo Pipes.

Back
Top Bottom