What's new

The Juice Guys - Large Selection, great prices

Have updated the site to FREE postage over £45 - I have never seen so many abandoned carts in my life.

#postagewars
I was one of them! Cant get my PAYPAL working, the chunts want me to pay to verify my account lol wtf!!!! Think i might make another with a different card and see if that works instead.

I was one of them! Cant get my PAYPAL working, the chunts want me to pay to verify my account lol wtf!!!! Think i might make another with a different card and see if that works instead.

Haha, postage is a nightmare man. There is nothing that pisses vapers off more than paying postage. No matter how much the prices are reduced to [emoji23][emoji23]

Pay to activate your account? Never heard that before man, you sure it's legit?

Haha, postage is a nightmare man. There is nothing that pisses vapers off more than paying postage. No matter how much the prices are reduced to [emoji23][emoji23]

Pay to activate your account? Never heard that before man, you sure it's legit?
Yea after you spend like 2.5k you have to pay £2 to use your account, some kind of spend limit. Its stupid as fook, give em £2 and they give you a 4 digit code like 3 days later or some shite.

Yea after you spend like 2.5k you have to pay £2 to use your account, some kind of spend limit. Its stupid as fook, give em £2 and they give you a 4 digit code like 3 days later or some shite.

Never heard of that before and I spend thousands on my account [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Maybe different for personal and business but that's pretty shitty having to pay to spend your money lol.

Screenshot_2017-07-04-20-10-16.png

Load of ol tripe mate.

Register as a business account chubs. Bypasses all that shit.

Ohhhhh look what landed today [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
IMG_0961.JPG

Back
Top Bottom