What's new

The MTL liquids thread, input please.

Of course - one of the main issues with my input is I’m an MTL purist.
And I realise thats possibly too narrow a view in this instance

Take the siren - I know you Simon see it as a good MTL device - for me I see it as a DL device with aspirations of MTl it can’t quite get right.

I am in fact to old school for this discussion probably:D

You guys like a bit Arier draw than me - I think this may be where you are getting away 70-30.

When I vape ropecut it’s on the in’sane which is not what I would term right MTL - it just doesn’t work for me in the herons
No it's true. Your in the 1mm and under territory if I remember. I tend to be 1.2- 1.4mm. I build closer to 0.8/9 ohms when using thicker liquids too.

And I realise thats possibly too narrow a view in this instance

Take the siren - I know you Simon see it as a good MTL device - for me I see it as a DL device with aspirations of MTl it can’t quite get right.

It's good to have all "airflows" in the mtl realm represented.

And I realise that possibly too narrow a view in this instance

no.... all input is good. .... and I party agree with what you are saying, I'm really a 50/50 man ..... but the main focus for the list is really to help people (especially new vapers) looking for higher nicotine liquids that often are not stocked by their local B&M's other than in cheap generic rubbish. I wouldn't dream of including a liquid that's only made up to 6mg but I think including higher VG tobaccos for those that might prefer a high VG (and have suitable gear to vape it on) would be a good thing. :)

.... on that subject if a manufacturer makes 12mg or even 18mg liquids, I'm kind of going on the assumption they aren't intended to be DTL vaped really even if they are 70% VG.

Great idea @simong ! Would it be prudent to do it in a spreadsheet so you can sort by whatever property you like?

Has anyone tried Red Vape? They have a shop quite close to where I live but it's closed on weekends so I can't just pop in and try...

.... which also throws another spanner in the works as cheap thrills is only available up to 6mg in 70% VG.

The 50/50 range is ok though.

Great idea @simong ! Would it be prudent to do it in a spreadsheet so you can sort by whatever property you like?

Has anyone tried Red Vape? They have a shop quite close to where I live but it's closed on weekends so I can't just pop in and try...

lol, that sounds a little too much like 'work' but if someone wanted to do that then feel free to use the information I've collected. :D

these guys here?

https://www.redvape.com/

or https://redjuice.co.uk/

I've tried Red Vape but I didn't really like it .... and I've ordered from Red Juice before with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom