What's new

The Spiky Thing!

Digicig

Postman
Digi’s Disclaimer:
I purchased this with my own dollars - the opinion represented here is solely mine, having had experience of many different types of Juices, and is in no way an opinion shared by this Forum’s Owners, Administrators, Moderators or fellow members - unless they have also tried the product and coincidentally and independently come to the same conclusions - which is quite frankly unlikely. I present my Opinion Here as Honestly as i am able, but do accept that a degree of 'Poetic Licence' may have accidentally snuck in ;)

i got this having seen it mentioned in a thread on UK Vapers - and when they were BOGOF too!

So 4 bottles with CHP compliant lids and a multitude of Spiky Things
arrived next day and included several labels (both Skull and Crossbones and Ones with SnC, Danger Eliquid and a space to write in).

So i got out my RY Hi5 and filled the 8ml (?) bottle and put the lid with the Spiky Thing on and I initially thought these would leak once filled, but actually they don't! However, they do deliver drops very precisely once squeezed!

These are the handiest refill tool i've tried I've never liked pulling out a syringe when out, to refill - doesn't look good to the average bystander! However. pull this out and no-one bats an eye! It works well with anything i've tried, and it's Flexible Spiky thing can even go round corners and still fill! :D

Excellent for:
Atomisers: - especially 306's - can literally drip onto the bridge
Cartomisers: Boge's, DC's. XXL DC's, Mega DCC's , and GoCarts, Kanger BC's.
Clearomisers: CE2's (Fluxomisers), Micromisers, Stardust/eGo visions, Kanger KR Bottom Coils, Kanger T2 (CC),
Tanks: ACT-all V's, Lil Moma/Big Daddy Tanks, Chibi Tanks, Vivi Nova, Raptor tank, Apollo Tank

and is excellent for topping up 510 Bottom Coils through the bottom centre post to stave off the possibility of the coil running dry B4 thee realise - just a few drops every now and again is a lot less messy when out, than a condom refill!

Overall the MUST HAVE bit of Vaping kit - thee'll wonder how thee ever managed without one! I've even managed to fill Phoenix/ CE3 Xl's upside down - but needs a full bottle and a bit of a squeeze
wink.png

Five Golden Stars to Cig-eliquid for 'Inventing' them!

Last edited:
Nice review for a great product from a Norfolk vendor :)

Cig-eliquid.co.uk

These really are an unsung hero of vaping. I got one free when I first got some Nic from them and I took one look at it and promptly threw it in the box cos I thought I was pointless. A couple of months later I was bored and saw it and thought I'd better try it. So glad I did. I never fill anything without it. It is amazing in its simplicity !

Received a Kanger KR Bottom Coil Clearomiser free in my last order from HC - has a quick peek on Youtube and there was only a couple of US reviewers on and both had issues with filling (even with a syringe) - as did i 1st time.

Then got out Spiky and problem solved as it's flexible Spiky bit managed to manoeuvre around the seal - which i'm glad about cos they're a good 'Miser' but only hold 1.2 ml ;)

Last edited:
Simple and cheap. His web site range of products is limited but good and price, quality and delivery speed are excellent.

I couldn't live without my Spiky Things which I've had for months and months! They make filling atties and cartos and clearos a doddle. As I have MS, I sometimes have shaky hands, so syringes or anything fiddly are a no-no for me.

Trouble is, they don't always fit all bottles, eg: ENJuice's newer bottles (not that new but too hard for me to squeeze anyway) where the "nipple" bit is very slightly different in height so it leaks with Spiky Thing, and LF's Hangsen liquids, so I keep old regular bottles and transfer the liquids.

As you get (still do?) 3 spikes per pack, I found some old coloured caps, got my better half to drill holes in them to fit the Spiky Thing and now have white, orange, blue, green caps so that I can tell which flavour is which at a glance without having to peer at labels that might all look alike to see which flavour it is.

Long live Spiky Thing!

Back
Top Bottom