What's new

The Tamahaac Range - explanation of our goal.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the Tamahacc line - tobaccos are used to lend the complexity and body that vapers are looking for. Drawing upon our combined experience in this area we can safely revisit these flavours, emulating the innovation we see in a cultures music and the arts - an unlimited source of inspiration.

This is why, where possible, we use axes or other primal tools as a symbol for the juices. Just as the axe is a primal tool in all cultures, we believe tobacco is the primal origin of vaping as it is now. The juices are designed systematically, developing modular 'cores' we carry over to the next line.

In doing so the opportunity arises to develop non-tobacco flavours with the same passion for complexity and innovation creating new ranges.

Our juices are inspired by cultures from all over the world, echoing the diversity in the ranges. In Indigène we hope to truly create a flavour for everyone.

Below is a loose and incomplete road map of how we plan to unroll Indigéne Eliquid.

TamaInfoGraphic2.jpg

I have just got to say this; Manabush must have the most complex vape juices around that are without a doubt so very well balanced out that you know exactly what you are vaping, got to be up there with the best vape juice vendors in the world.
There i've said it and thats my arse kissing done for the year [emoji23]

I have just got to say this; Manabush must have the most complex vape juices around that are without a doubt so very well balanced out that you know exactly what you are vaping, got to be up there with the best vape juice vendors in the world.
There i've said it and thats my arse kissing done for the year [emoji23]
Wow - thanks Joe

With this range it’s not our Manabush hat, but that is anyway!

Wow - thanks Joe

With this range it’s not our Manabush hat, but that is anyway!
This looks awesome ZT. Well thought out as always. I'm liking the look of that tobacco vein mate. Any chance of a deep dark stop in Nicaragua on the way.

This looks awesome ZT. Well thought out as always. I'm liking the look of that tobacco vein mate. Any chance of a deep dark stop in Nicaragua on the way.
Mate - we have so many ideas we are working on :)

Mate - we have so many ideas we are working on :)
Superb. Everytime I'm in Cuba. daquari, mojito' s or Cuba libre' s go hand in hand with trinidads, cohiba' s or romeo et juilietta' s. I smell something very good indeed.

Back
Top Bottom