What's new

How To The Velocity RDA simple build. With guest appearance by my cat

Great video. I love the Velocity, have several and I love them.

Good call on turning the coil legs 90 degrees - my builds always end up looking a bit wonky and I've never quite mastered that part, so it's good advice! I shall try it on my next build!

Bookmarked this the other night, as I was waiting for the arrival of velocity clone and the coiling kit, kanthal and cotton (so far only the velocity has turned up). Really looking forward to my first build and I think gonna keep the two coils that came with the velocity as a pattern to check my first build against. Thanks for the video @old fart.

i had to buy a 2nd velocity so easy to build on, i currently run the 2nd one in tc, the flavour in my opinion is awesome.

May I ask what kind of set up, coil wise, you use when using the temp control mod? I have an istickTC60W and would like to explore more of its capabilities, as I currently run it VW mode only.

Can I use this build on the tsunami rda? Although with me being a noob to all this I would probably stick to a single coil for now.

Cheers

Can I use this build on the tsunami rda? Although with me being a noob to all this I would probably stick to a single coil for now.

Cheers

I guess pal with the Velocity style posts, it'll just be the same

The only thing that annoys me about the velocity is that the cap that spins around to open up the air holes is too loose and often ends up moving when I'm vaping has anyone else had this problem I've got the mini version
Happens to me all the time. The Mad Hatter rda doesn't have the problem. The air flow adjustment is rather tight.

I know this sounds dodgy, but trust me. Think about damaging the threads a little. makes it a little bit harder to tighten/undo

Back
Top Bottom