What's new

How To The Velocity RDA simple build. With guest appearance by my cat

Haha!! The cat made me laugh

Have this bookmarked for when I have a good play with my Velocity, thanks for that

Haha!! The cat made me laugh

Have this bookmarked for when I have a good play with my Velocity, thanks for that

Thanks for that.
It seems to be a common theme on my videos.
either my phone rings the cat turns up or i keep dropping stuff.

old fart

Hey mate, decided today to have a play with the Velocity & gave your video another watch before hand

Could you explain a little on the part where you turn the wire 90 degrees, is that to help keep the coil intact?

old fart

Hey mate, decided today to have a play with the Velocity & gave your video another watch before hand

Could you explain a little on the part where you turn the wire 90 degrees, is that to help keep the coil intact?

Basically the posts are wider than your coil.
So as you push the tails through the posts it opens up the coil itself.
By widening the tails you keep the coil nice and tight.
You don't have to do it. It just means less faffing about when trying to tidy the build at the end.

Good luck

Just like to say great video. i have a velocity rda albeit a clone but followed your build and the flavor increase from my setup was well appreciated. keep up the good work old fart.

The only thing that annoys me about the velocity is that the cap that spins around to open up the air holes is too loose and often ends up moving when I'm vaping has anyone else had this problem I've got the mini version

Great vid. I'd like to see some more cat cameos. Been recommended the velocity as a first rda so nice to get a sense of how to build on it.

Back
Top Bottom