What's new

These batteries are totally worth it.

Phantom Diablo
the unprotectedness doesn't really bother me... When they came, they were 3.5v charged. Only charged one up, and the drop between 4.2 and 3.5 is definitely noticeable.. Plus, I wouldn't use it without a multi meter on me :P

And looking at them, probably around 7/8 amps... possibly 10... If you can find the C rating anywhere, you can calculate it :D

only 1600 mah @Raguri wont last long will they ?

2100mah :')
US18650Vct4 batteries , not the standard MNKE Ones :P
Realistically, I'll never need a pulse of 60 amps, so the sonys are fine!

Plus, two of them - 4200mah.. Should be enough for a day I hope...

fuck sam the batteries are a good price but £8 each delivery .are they being sent in a lead lined box or something

I try my hardest :D
Still not even straining the batteries... To them, this is a walk in the park. :O

I want my w3 already... Will be ordered on Monday! Along with more wicking material...

@Gonloopy - Again, I am safe! Slight nic headache since This was done with 12mg... But, other than that, I am safe!

Literally, I just did this
Argggghhh! 'Can't look, I can't look....'

Clicks on u tube link anyway and covers eyes .
Opens one eye and peeks through fingers and says 'feck me that's goooood!'

:D

Last edited:
fuck sam the batteries are a good price but £8 each delivery .are they being sent in a lead lined box or something

I bought them from amazon, but they have since been removed (no idea why, think he ran out as there were only 5 pairs left a week ago...)
if you look, you can get them cheaper from places (Such as ebay etc)

Reason they're more than normal batteries can be seen in the video... That's only a 0.1 ohm drop from my previous setup, and it's kicking so much harder (and they also kicked harder on the 0.5 ohm as well... I just didn't bother video'ing it!)

Back
Top Bottom