What's new

Thinking about trying to Mix your own?

MajorVape

Postman
This give away is for all those people out there that want to try and get into DIY mixing but have not made the plunge for whatever reason, It may be you have not got the equipment or the confidence to make a vapable juice. There is NO Nic included in this give away.

If that is you, and I will check the names to see if you are new to mixing;) Then this give away has a brand new digital scale and an unopened 70/30 500ml bottle of VG/PG all you need to do is buy your flavour concentrates that you like and add NIC if you use NIc in your juice. There is a warning though, if you enter for this you need to understand and know about how adding Nic works, so before you are entered into this you need to research and PM me that you understand how adding Nic and mixing works (research
20221128_135606[1].jpg
it). Then its the same as any other give away, put down your name and number, good luck!

scales (2).jpg

Nice giveaway @MajorVape . I've only been mixing since the summer but not an entry from me as while the scales would be most welcome I would only use the 70/30 base mix if I mixed it with more PG.

Very generous and thoughtful giveaway @MajorVape - not an entry from me as I have all my own mixing equipment/supplies but I'm sure there are plenty of Apes waiting to take the plunge - saves sooo much money !

I'm surprised there are no takers for this so I'll revoke what I said and stick my name down, I'll understand if you decide not to bother due to lack of interest etc.
1. Netvaper

Come on Apes, as another Ape bumped a different thread using Kittens I am going to do the same but using snakes. You can not tell me this is not a cute Snake?

snake 1.jpg

A great giveaway @MajorVape but not an entry from me as I can barely be trusted to add nic shots to shortfills without setting fire to myself.

Good luck to all that enter.

Shame there's not more interest as this is a very thoughtful and generous giveaway. I'm not entering as I do dabble in the mixing game every now and then and have the kit I need.

Ditto with the above. The scales look good, it's a great way to mix, the scales alone is worth going for it. Im not an entry as I've been mixing for 7yrs but put your name down.

Great giveaway. Don't really mix much. Mainly just add nic to stuff.

Back
Top Bottom