What's new

Thinking about trying to Mix your own?

Ditto with the above. The scales look good, it's a great way to mix, the scales alone is worth going for it. Im not an entry as I've been mixing for 7yrs but put your name down.

Its cool, even if there are only the 2 that have already put their name down I will still do the give away. I have scales already so bought them specifically for this as I had extra base mix I did not need and wanted to give to someone new to mixing, then thought what's the point without scales then all they would need is concentrates, bottles to mix in and Nic. By the way for the winner I suggest Darkstar or Vapable for the other stuff you need. Just get 10ml bottles of concentrates to start with as you can drip them into your mix without the need of syringes. And start out with 10ml mixes, the amount of 30ml mixes I have chucked in the bin because they were rubbish will save you money!

Its cool, even if there are only the 2 that have already put their name down I will still do the give away. I have scales already so bought them specifically for this as I had extra base mix I did not need and wanted to give to someone new to mixing, then thought what's the point without scales then all they would need is concentrates, bottles to mix in and Nic. By the way for the winner I suggest Darkstar or Vapable for the other stuff you need. Just get 10ml bottles of concentrates to start with as you can drip them into your mix without the need of syringes. And start out with 10ml mixes, the amount of 30ml mixes I have chucked in the bin because they were rubbish will save you money!
Fingers crossed a few more put their names down.

Wish this was around a couple of months earlier. On your recommendation I bought a Darkstar 30ml one shot, scales and base. Wow it was worth it

Trust me, anyone who is worried about it being difficult. It really isnt

Get entering.. Ask if you need any help if you win, everyone started somewhere. This really is an excellent giveaway

I've decided to buy a set of scales from Amazon so that just leaves RAPOREX.

It is a very thoughtful giveaway, but I think the market is limited. Some heathens just don't feel the need, and of those who are interested, most will probably already have the setup they need.

But one name down is all you need to make it a success...

Well, considering the huge response to this give away its a big surprise that @RAPTOREX has won!! :)

I have a concentrate or two that I will also throw in if you tell me what you like. I may not have the flavour profile you like but if I do, you are welcome to it.

Well, considering the huge response to this give away its a big surprise that @RAPTOREX has won!! :)

I have a concentrate or two that I will also throw in if you tell me what you like. I may not have the flavour profile you like but if I do, you are welcome to it.

I'm sure it's gone to a worthy home. Nice one mate.

Back
Top Bottom