What's new

Thoughts On The Sxmini Puremax

so apparently there is a blue base version of the pods, suppose to help with leaks, first time ive heard of these but ecigone stock them

V101 have them as well, are what I got on last order. Haven't needed to change pods yet, interested to see how they perform compared to the others.

EDIT. You posted just as I hit reply :)

V101 have them as well, are what I got on last order. Haven't needed to change pods yet, interested to see how they perform compared to the others.

yes will be interesting see if any difference but ive had no leaks anyway.

Cheapest price ive seen for the pods at V101, are they the 4ml version?

Cheapest price ive seen for the pods at V101, are they the 4ml version?

Already discussed this, either in this thread or another Puremax one. I don't think there is anything other than a 4ml version, regardless of what the package says.

well needed too change the pod this morning as i noticed the flavour was muted, this pod has had 60ml of amalfi lemonade from Legio X through it & for it too last this long i cant complain as other coils would of really struggled.

I can’t complain. I’ve had some element pink lemonade in a pod for about a month. It’s a known coil killer and even rta’s need a regular rewick with it. Anyone notice that it needs more frequent charges. I know that’s the nature of batteries, seems a bit quick to be dropping off.

Back
Top Bottom