What's new

Top mtl poll

Mtl top flavour/2 choices

• Total voters
Doesn't matter. The Smok Alien should always be an option.

But seriously.... Only used 2 on the list.... Glaz Mini and Ares 2. Still in the process of building a bit of a collection up.

I doubt anything could match the Glaz Mini with Manabush's finest, for me.

even with the broken chimney?

even with the broken chimney?
Hahaha. I'm proper missing it. Was going to order another anyhow when me money lands and use the spare glass chimney in that.

Hard to source replacement spares for it, I've discovered. Got onto New Vaping who I tend to get me hardware from, and even they said so. Apart from that issue, it's a marvelous tank.

Apart from being prettier perhaps, are these modern mtl tanks better than my old Hurricane v1.2, they probably wick better tbh, but what about flavour? I'm looking at a return to mtl, the choice is so vast, re pods and tanks, I don't have a clue with regard to which one to go for. Hence, I've dug out the Hurricane, and see where that leads.

Hahaha. I'm proper missing it. Was going to order another anyhow when me money lands and use the spare glass chimney in that.

Hard to source replacement spares for it, I've discovered. Got onto New Vaping who I tend to get me hardware from, and even they said so. Apart from that issue, it's a marvelous tank.

hmm it seems a bit daft making a tank with a glass chimney, that you know might break, and not making replacement chimneys available.

anyway we better watch, we’ll get dug up again for useless posts. :D

Apart from being prettier perhaps, are these modern mtl tanks better than my old Hurricane v1.2, they probably wick better tbh, but what about flavour? I'm looking at a return to mtl, the choice is so vast, re pods and tanks, I don't have a clue with regard to which one to go for. Hence, I've dug out the Hurricane, and see where that leads.

obviously I've not tried everything.... but no, probably not. I don't think there's anything left that could be done to improve flavour and the overall vaping experience. Most improvements are about ease of use, easier to fill, easier to build decks, easy to adjust airflow, that kind of thing. I think it would take a totally new concept to change vaping dramatically, everything is essentially the same to a large degree, a coil, a wick, and some air... it's not to complicated to get good flavour, or doesn't need to be, as anyone who's used a little strike RDA knows.

hmm it seems a bit daft making a tank with a glass chimney, that you know might break, and not making replacement chimneys available.

anyway we better watch, we’ll get dug up again for useless posts. :D
They're on the Steam Crave website, but they're based in China. Be a bit daft ordering a pair and waiting weeks. I have noticed not many places over here even stock the tank.

Useless post. Let's get back to the topic at hand, eh?

obviously I've not tried everything.... but no, probably not. I don't think there's anything left that could be done to improve flavour and the overall vaping experience. Most improvements are about ease of use, easier to fill, easier to build decks, easy to adjust airflow, that kind of thing. I think it would take a totally new concept to change vaping dramatically, everything is essentially the same to a large degree, a coil, a wick, and some air... it's not to complicated to get good flavour, or doesn't need to be, as anyone who's used a little strike RDA knows.
Out of curiousity, mate... How much difference do you, with your experience, think the glass chimney makes to the Glaz Mini?

Out of curiousity, mate... How much difference do you, with your experience, think the glass chimney makes to the Glaz Mini?

no idea mate, I've never used one ..... what do they claim it's supposed to do?

no idea mate, I've never used one ..... what do they claim it's supposed to do?
Ahhh... Thought you had. Improve flavour, which I think it does. But I've only got the Ares 2 to compare it to.

I'm just a bit disappointed in the fact that the glass chimney has cracked twice on me and replacements are like hen's teeth in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom