What's new

Top mtl poll

Mtl top flavour/2 choices

• Total voters
Out of curiousity, mate... How much difference do you, with your experience, think the glass chimney makes to the Glaz Mini?

i’ve not used one but i’m going to guess it makes no difference.

if i was you i’d stick in an order for 10 of them direct from china. you like the tank, and there’s a chance of breakage again so you might as well stock up while you can get them. :)

Last edited:
i’ve not used one but i’m going to guess it makes no difference.

if i was you i’d stick in an order for 10 of them direct from china. you like the tank, and there’s a chance of breakage again so you might as well stick up while you can get them. :)
I reckon that's an idea, mate. Yeah.... I'll do that. Nice one.

Cheers for not being useless.

Ahhh... Thought you had. Improve flavour, which I think it does. But I've only got the Ares 2 to compare it to.

I'm just a bit disappointed in the fact that the glass chimney has cracked twice on me and replacements are like hen's teeth in the UK.

I don't know how it could improve flavour but you'll never know unless they make a metal replacement. :)

if it does.... then I guess you have to ask yourself if it's worth the trade off for having something that is breakable and unreliable.

That's not a trade off I would make, but stuff that breaks or leaks is not something I can deal with, I've rather have worse flavour. :D

My top tanks at the min are the Dvarw Fl 22 (authentic is slightly better flavour than my other which is a clone) KF Prime, KFL 22 and 24 (XS pins) along with my trusty work tank which is the pandora. These are all I vape these days along with a pod.

I only vape fruit flavours at the min. Strawnomenom and several prime vape liquids.

I have several more on the list which are back in their boxes but my current rotation has me more than satisfied.

I've seen this True tank mentioned a few times, but being a relative newcomer to MTL, I've never looked into it.

Recommended?
Not my favourite as I'm not keen on the refill port, but it's a decent little tank, simple to build, with good flavour and I still use mine. :)

Back
Top Bottom