What's new

Trading authentic Squape [A]rise for Kayfun or similar

mustybadger

Postman
Hi all,

So after my initial thoughts on my Squape were quite positive, I've come to the conclusion that it's just not for me. For people that enjoy a tight MTL draw or a tight RDL they may have more luck than me, but I can't get it working to the point that I enjoy it more than my old Kayfuns, so...

For Trade:

Squape [A]rise atomizer.
RRP: £144.95 (https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...jectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SQA-201)

Please note that this is the NANO (2ml) version.

Please also note that it only comes with the "standard" out of the box accesories. No MTL drip tip, no non-standard airdisks etc.

20201113-164418.jpg

20201113-164602.jpg

It is faultless condition. At least 9.5/10.

Looking for:

Other MTL rebuildables (Kayfun Prime with extras, 2019 with extras etc). Let me know what you have got.

Thanks all for looking.

Drop me a PM with any questions.

Hi Ollie :)
Very interested and have various offerings available but not a Prime. I do have a Tripod with the Steam Tuners Extension Tank. I also have the N’DURO with both bases (MTL and DL) and a multitude of spares.
Otherwise I could potentially let one of my Titanium Reaper V3 s go. Again... comes with the Extension Tank as well.

Cheers
Rob:)

Hi Ollie :)
Very interested and have various offerings available but not a Prime. I do have a Tripod with the Steam Tuners Extension Tank. I also have the N’DURO with both bases (MTL and DL) and a multitude of spares.
Otherwise I could potentially let one of my Titanium Reaper V3 s go. Again... comes with the Extension Tank as well.

Cheers
Rob:)

Hi mate - going to drop you a PM :)

Back
Top Bottom