What's new

U well sub ohm tank

michael2003x

Postman
Hello, I have been using the U well tank after dripping for the last couple of years. I thought the clouds and flavour were very impressive after first using it straight from the box with the pre-fitted coil. At the same time , I bought the RBA deck which I hadn't tried until a couple of days ago after returning from a holiday. All I can say is ...WOW !! this thing now chucks huge dense clouds. It compares to my Dark Ronin Geyser ( which is a 4-coil beast and v expensive). I cant believe the value for money of these tanks and the RBA was less than a tenner !!

Hello, I have been using the U well tank after dripping for the last couple of years. I thought the clouds and flavour were very impressive after first using it straight from the box with the pre-fitted coil. At the same time , I bought the RBA deck which I hadn't tried until a couple of days ago after returning from a holiday. All I can say is ...WOW !! this thing now chucks huge dense clouds. It compares to my Dark Ronin Geyser ( which is a 4-coil beast and v expensive). I cant believe the value for money of these tanks and the RBA was less than a tenner !!
I've got the deck, and keep on meaning to give it a go. You've made my mind up. The next time a coil dies, the RBA is going in.
What build did you stick in it?

I've got the deck, and keep on meaning to give it a go. You've made my mind up. The next time a coil dies, the RBA is going in.
What build did you stick in it?
I just used the coil that was already fitted in the deck (I think it's 0.6mm about 5 turns) and wicked it with the cotton supplied, it's a really short wick. God knows what will happen when you put a fancy coil in it.

Cheers mate. I'll give that a go first. I never knew it had a coil pre-installed. It was bought as a back-up, and I've never even opened the box.:)

Cheers mate. I'll give that a go first. I never knew it had a coil pre-installed. It was bought as a back-up, and I've never even opened the box.:)
In the bottom of the box is some Japanese wick cotton and a couple of spare coils and some gaskets. great value for money

Back
Top Bottom