What's new

UK Vapefest 2015 is Go!

They WILL. Test it for yourself. On the trainline site get a price for your journey but shift the date back - to April for example - how are the prices?

I've found the same as you in the past, but I just tried it and it's exactly the same in August and April from London.

I'm also about 40 mins from Shrewsbury! Yay me! See you there Apes! Will there be t shirts again?

OK I've reserved my Hotel room...
Raguri - Where you located at that time of Year - Brum or the wilds of the South?

If it was a month later, birmingham XD. But I've gotta stay south in August due to my birthday at the end of it! :P
Have got a bit of a plan, relies on me getting a bike before then which is doable which is to find a nice person.living.in Birmingham and raid.their house for a night as I want to spend a little bit of time getting to Know the place I'll be.moving to before I move. :)

I've found the same as you in the past, but I just tried it and it's exactly the same in August and April from London.

I think you might have selected the easter bank holiday weekend. This is the kind of saving you can expect to pay if you wait until july

Ticket-prices.jpg

A saving of £43.60!

I think you might have selected the easter bank holiday weekend. This is the kind of saving you can expect to pay if you wait until july

View attachment 44731

A saving of £43.60!

Well I didn't find that!

I'm looking to go down Friday afternoon and stay 2 nights, so the cheapest was £56.

Well I didn't find that!

I'm looking to go down Friday afternoon and stay 2 nights, so the cheapest was £56.

Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 19.48.22.jpg

The best I could find with those kind of times is £46 return which is still pretty good - less than half price. Even cheaper tickets are available first thing in the morning and late in the evening.

View attachment 44753

The best I could find with those kind of times is £46 return which is still pretty good - less than half price. Even cheaper tickets are available first thing in the morning and late in the evening.

What time will it kick off, and is there parking? I might drive up, save dragging stuff around on the Sunday after checking out of the hotel and I can vape to my heart's content on the journeys.

Back
Top Bottom