What's new

Unicorn mod/device

I love the Vapefly Galaxies even the RDA is good.
I think that the rdta was probably the offending item. It was good. I've so bloody many different tanks and rda 's I've lost count.
She loved the shift rda for mtl squonk work, I do recall that (another good one).
Mrs kid already has instructions to send all my gear to ZT to be donated to you rabble should I croak.

Last edited:
As for unicorn mods, I've bought really nice mods (limelights, dicodes and fakirs) and I end up just looking at them so I've given up lusting.
I just keep servicing the ambition mods sbs things as I've four in rotation and I'm happy. I've one stripped down now due to a stuck button that's about to receive a dna 60 board from a janky dovpo sbs (those thing where all problematic).
I'm actually still using a hcigar vt 40 DNA mod I bought for twenty quid.

This may seem an odd one as my choice is a cheap Chinese mod, the Noisy Cricket 2-25.

Its the fact it can run in 4.2V, 8.4V bypass or in Variable Voltage with the potentiometer dial with basic safeties. I have mods that can do either but the NC2 is the only one I have that can do all three and, as I'm not much of a squonker or TC vaper is the only mod I own that caters for every type of vaping I regularly use.
you can still buy them direct from wismec bud. Think they are on sale for £42 currently. Wismec keep pretty good old stock in their shop. I've a dual 18650 squonk mod they made years back that I still maintain is the best big regulated squonker about.

Back
Top Bottom