What's new

University of Lincoln study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would of been nice to have a comment text box for the last question which is bollox if you ask me.

"Were you aware that even nicotine free e liquids create formaldehyde (known carcinogens)".

Yes maybe if you continuously dry hit but what human can handle more than one dry burn before coughing their guts up.

It seems a bit bias that last question, like the research is good but you get to that last one it might trigger a little worry for some people and if we put yes to it they can say ecig users are happily inhaling dangerous fumes. If we put no then they say it needs more awareness. Either way it sounds to me that last question could be used for bad in media either way you decide to answer.

Completed, tried to ignore the last question as @MrDJ mentioned but heyho, nonsense by uninformed people.

I completed it and clicked no for the last question as it was a stupid one!

I used the answer before, about how I clean my tank, to point out the flaw in the following question.

@OccultScientist could you pass on our concern about that question please Toby.
a bit misleading especially without a chance to reply and even more so if this research is going to be used and made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom