What's new

How To Using your eCig for the first time

The latest one. No audio as yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, i am probably yhe first noob to benefit from this lol, its even the same kit i ordered today :-)

A good vid ... its a good basic guide, that would of been handy for me :) Starting up.....
Peace and love .....

well done mate I think this will be very usefull to some folk wish it was there when I first started 10wks ago looking forward to your next one might help me with my next step keep up the good work !!

Wish I'd watched this a week ago when I was pulling my hair out trying to fathom the integral workings of the ecig and all the numerous parts and names! Thanks James it has all become clear. :2thumbsup:

Nice work M8, only thing I would add is to tilt the atomiser a little when filling so not to get liquid down the centre, you probably to it without even thinking but a 1st timer might not.Not a criticism just a thought

Thank you for posting this! I haven't a clue about any of it yet. I have just ordered my first starter kit. A couple of questions, if I may; Why do you need to wait 15 minutes after filling with liquid? Is it to allow time for it to seep into wherever it needs to go? Do you need to keep it a certain way (upright) when waiting those 15 minutes. When you are done vaping, do you store it a certain way while not using it? What happens if you don't tilt when filling and spill liquid somewhere it's not meant to be? It looks kinda fiddly but I guess you get used to it. Sorry, that was more than a couple of questions!

Back
Top Bottom