What's new

Review Vanilla Custard by Mad Doctor

It looks as if he's developed another weapon of mass consumption and only the chosen few have tired it (propa little jailers pets).

Lol!

Ive got the last 3ml and ive put it in my iclear30 with a new head and its a little different again.....im sure its a caramel in there.....but i am sure im getting a very very slight coconut note on the exhale....especially through my nose. Yep.....im sure thats in there......

Ive tasted this before somewhere else im sure of it....and it was a juice....im not gonna say which juice or who produced it because this totally blows it out of the water......

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Lol!

Ive got the last 3ml and ive put it in my iclear30 with a new head and its a little different again.....im sure its a caramel in there.....but i am sure im getting a very very slight coconut note on the exhale....especially through my nose. Yep.....im sure thats in there......

Ive tasted this before somewhere else im sure of it....and it was a juice....im not gonna say which juice or who produced it because this totally blows it out of the water......

Now your just taking the piss. :)

Lol, seriously, looking forward to when that does go up for general sale, I love the other Kraken juices,

Back
Top Bottom