What's new

Vapegoo Review

As far as customer experience, excellent.
Once ordered you get a confirmation, then once dispatched another confirmation.

Took one working day to receive the liquid, and they reply instantly on facebook chat if any queries
Ive tried it, tastes exactly like rhubarb, can't taste any custard but its a very nice and sweet vape
I ordered 5 60ml bottles after reading your post. Thought I would give vapegoo a try for the prices. They're not bad.
My verdict.
Peanut butter and strawberry jam is pretty good if you like peanut butter.
Custard creams. not bad.
Pancake boy. I expected this to be a clone of pancake man, but it isn't. It's still not bad though.
Cookie dough cheesecake and apple pie and custard I have only tasted on my finger, and they taste ok.
All in all, not bad juice for the price. I will definitely try some of their other flavours.

I ordered 5 60ml bottles after reading your post. Thought I would give vapegoo a try for the prices. They're not bad.
My verdict.
Peanut butter and strawberry jam is pretty good if you like peanut butter.
Custard creams. not bad.
Pancake boy. I expected this to be a clone of pancake man, but it isn't. It's still not bad though.
Cookie dough cheesecake and apple pie and custard I have only tasted on my finger, and they taste ok.
All in all, not bad juice for the price. I will definitely try some of their other flavours.

Good to hear you are having a good experience too with vapegoo. Do you reckon the liquids need steeping or not ?

Good to hear you are having a good experience too with vapegoo. Do you reckon the liquids need steeping or not ?
Yeah, I reckon so. Mixing nic shots with 0nic juice always need to settle/steep a bit.

Just had a quick smell of the cookie dough cheescake and its got a very slight smell of alcohol, does this mean there is alcohol in it ? If so, its best to leave the lid off for a while to let it evaporate right ?

If i leave the lid off after a few minutes the smell goes, if i shake it and then take the top off the smell comes back

UPDATE: I have tried the liquid and it tastes fine

Last edited:
Let me get this straight - I am by no means besmerching the company - this is just a personal opinion I'd like to air. Is no-one else worried by the lack of a mention of a ISO clean room?

Let me get this straight - I am by no means besmerching the company - this is just a personal opinion I'd like to air. Is no-one else worried by the lack of a mention of a ISO clean room?

ive just sent them a message via fb asking if they have a iso clean room & if so why no mention on there site, will add later when they reply, personaly me I'm not to concerned & I use companys like bumble bee e liquid who also have no mention of an iso clean room on there site.

Last edited:

and as promised this is vapegoos response

Not a problem, we are absolutely hectic at the moment with the launch of our new flavours along with our special offer, we have also out grown our current facility and are in the process of moving to a much larger one, we are having a huge ISO 7 clean room built and much larger mix lab, once this is all complete we are updating our site we are going to have a 360 video tour of the facility along with the Certs on site so customers can check and check current batch records, we have so much in the pipeline such as more offers, larger bottles more flavours and more
1f44d.png

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    21 KB · Views: 98
Just tried cookie dough and there is very little flavour, looks like it needs steeping abit

Just had a compliment from next door neighbour saying how nice the vape smelt, lol :D

Back
Top Bottom