What's new

Vapegoo Review

glad to hear youve found something you like that doesnt break the bank.
i still wouldnt touch them again after 9 and only 2 vapable.

When did you try vapegoo ? They might have sorted the flavours out recently

I have a bottle of cookie dough that's coming up to a year old, it's a dark rum colour. Yours looked clear so I guess some steeping will help...

I have a bottle of cookie dough that's coming up to a year old, it's a dark rum colour. Yours looked clear so I guess some steeping will help...

That pic was immediately after mixing the nicotine in, its much darker now

When did you try vapegoo ? They might have sorted the flavours out recently
last 3 were just before tpd so 4 months ago. rest were a year ago and only the custard out of those 6 was any good.

last 3 were just before tpd so 4 months ago. rest were a year ago and only the custard out of those 6 was any good.

Fair enough, what was the problem with the liquids, not enough flavour ?

nope. they tasted of dish water and were rank. i ouldnt even give them away. tried 3 people and they all gave them back.

nope. they tasted of dish water and were rank. i ouldnt even give them away. tried 3 people and they all gave them back.

Oh no, that is not good. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience mate

Just had another delivery from vapegoo

gonna leave them to steep for one week

I've mixed the nicotine into all the bottles, and i keep getting bubbles rising to the top, is this the nicotine ?

Ok all the bottles seem to have mixed nicely with the nicotine, no bubbles, except one bottle has loads of bubbles at the top.. any ideas whats causing this

Back
Top Bottom