What's new

Vapegoo Review

if you only bought these last week I would give them a steep for a min of 2 week steep & the colour changes & flavour really comes through then.

Ok cool, I'll give it a few weeks. Left it a week already so not long to go

I've found mothers milk to be the best. when you leave it to steep for a long time, the flavour really develops. the price is excellent value.

I've found mothers milk to be the best. when you leave it to steep for a long time, the flavour really develops. the price is excellent value.

Yes its a really nice smooth strawberry flavour

Glad you have found something that works for you mate. Sure many will find your reviews very helpful with their massive range! Keep up the good work!

I tried a few of their liquids and found them a bit disappointing... Read great reviews, a mate of mine also said good things but I found the flavours to be really subtle even after steeping for 2 weeks to a month. I had mothers milk, uni milk, cookie dough custard, creamy vanilla custard and a few others, all smelt amazing just wasn't getting much flavour from them.

I'd say most the liquids are spot on, however i will admit some have very little flavour.

Blueberry Cotton Candy - smells extremely sweet, tastes like blueberry, mild flavour... defo needs a few more days to steep

Will be reviewing creamy vanilla custard tomorrow

Last edited:
Creamy Vanilla Custard

Tastes mildly sweet with a bit of custard

After an hour of vaping the flavour is awesome, its mild but creamy and sweet
I have high standards for eliquid but this is definitely the best one

Last edited:
Tomorrow i will be reviewing Fully Loaded Donuts

Interesting that Vapegoo do a donut flavour called " Loaded donuts " as another american brand also make " Loaded donuts "

I just signed up because I have been following this thread for a little while - caught wind of the company from here and wanted to give them a go.
I have purchased 12 flavours from them in total but only tried 5, so I wanted to give a mini review on it.

Flavours I have tried:
Mango Freeze - Steeped for 2 weeks, no mango for me - just a lot of the "freeze" but to the point where I'm left coughing.
Sunny V - Steeped for 2 weeks, sour orange, its not unpleasant in any way, just imagined it being sweeter.
Jungle Juice - Steeped for 2 weeks, very sweet but again the same flavouring used for the "freeze" effect is too strong for me.
Grape Soda - Great from the get go, been loving this one!
Waffle Stack - Taste like perfume to me, need to let it breathe/steep longer i guess?

Flavours still to try:
Watermelon Drip
Tropical Paradise
Banana Cream (This smelled amazing, reminded me of the banana foam sweets)
Blueberry Cotton Candy
Nerdz
Hawaiian Limeade
Heavens Above

If anyone knows if the "freeze" effect can be reduced or if it gets weaker the longer you steep it, please let me know.

I probably won't be making another purchase personally.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom