What's new

Vapegoo Review

Fully Loaded Donut
Tastes strongly of cinamon with a slight bit of sugar, another nice liquid :)

There are some negative reviews for vapegoo that i've read on here, however all my liquids have been spot on.. maybe they make a bad batch every now and again or the tanks/atomizers some people use are no good.

There are some negative reviews for vapegoo that i've read on here, however all my liquids have been spot on.. maybe they make a bad batch every now and again or the tanks/atomizers some people use are no good.
Or maybe its just taste is subjective [emoji5]

One last liquid to review tomorrow, " Cloud Batter " which is suposed to be vanilla cake

Cloud Batter
Probably my least favourite liquid from vapegoo, doesn't have much taste but vapes nicely.

Ok cool, I'll give it a few weeks. Left it a week already so not long to go

Any luck mate ?

I'm vaping creamy vanilla custard after about 3 weeks of steeping and the flavour is awesome.

So just to clarify, some flavours do need a steep, some don't. But overall im really impressed and will be ordering again.

Any luck mate ?

I'm vaping creamy vanilla custard after about 3 weeks of steeping and the flavour is awesome.

So just to clarify, some flavours do need a steep, some don't. But overall im really impressed and will be ordering again.

Nothing yet I'm afraid. The Cloud Batter has turned out quite nice but makes my throat rough as the day after! Haven't noticed a change in the others

Nothing yet I'm afraid. The Cloud Batter has turned out quite nice but makes my throat rough as the day after! Haven't noticed a change in the others
Ah no thats not good. Are the liquids still pale ?>

i've found flavour develops with a long steep. mothers milk tasted delicious after two months :D

Back
Top Bottom