What's new

Vapegoo Review

the smell was strong enough, but taste zero, if you have tried pancake man, then this stuff is nothing like it.

Yes i've tried pancake man and it was awesome, this smells just like pancake man.. got my fingers crossed although it will probably be bland if yours was too.

This thread is not going to do Vapegoo's reputation any favours unless thats the plan.
"Tastes bland"
"No good after a long steep"
"So and so flavour is rubbish etc......."
Of those that appear to be recieving recommendation it goes something like.........
Tastes just like pankake man or mothers milk etc.....
So its just a rip off of A Another type juice or brand.

Facepalmorangflipped.png

Yes i've tried pancake man and it was awesome, this smells just like pancake man.. got my fingers crossed although it will probably be bland if yours was too.
Try these buddy. Will definitely win on flavour, comparable price if not cheaper with the discount code and much higher vg which is a plus for you. No clone liquids either. They are what they say on the label. The mango was surprisingly tasty and one draw filled my front room like the fog of old London town. Yes as I remember they took paypal when I last ordered.
http://1ten-eliquids.co.uk/shop/

Try these buddy. Will definitely win on flavour, comparable price if not cheaper with the discount code and much higher vg which is a plus for you. No clone liquids either. They are what they say on the label. The mango was surprisingly tasty and one draw filled my front room like the fog of old London town. Yes as I remember they took paypal when I last ordered.
http://1ten-eliquids.co.uk/shop/

Nice one. ive added that to my favourites, thanks :)

This thread is not going to do Vapegoo's reputation any favours unless thats the plan.
"Tastes bland"
"No good after a long steep"
"So and so flavour is rubbish etc......."
Of those that appear to be recieving recommendation it goes something like.........
Tastes just like pankake man or mothers milk etc.....
So its just a rip off of A Another type juice or brand.
]

Well i am completely impartial, if a liquid is bad i'll say it is, and if a liquid is good i will say it is, just giving honest opinions on the liquids.
I've tried 11 liquids so far and 10 of them have been very nice,

Well i am completely impartial, if a liquid is bad i'll say it is, and if a liquid is good i will say it is, just giving honest opinions on the liquids.
If your happy with them it's happy day's but you will find 1ten a lot better I suspect. The taster packs are well worth buying.

I have no issue with that and i commend you for creating it for folks but is this a review of their liquids?
Or is it VAPEGOO = BRILLIANT thread?

@VenomX
Just ignore me pal i guess there are times when i should keep my opinions to my self.
Keep up the good work.

I have no issue with that and i commend you for creating it for folks but is this a review of their liquids?
Or is it VAPEGOO = BRILLIANT thread?

Well that was my initial opinion on the first 5 liquids i bought. They were just as nice as any other liquids and because they are so cheap i labelled them " brilliant " lol

No problem man everyone is entitled to their own opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom