What's new

Vapegoo Review

Ive tried glazed donuts by loaded
glazed-donuts-e-liquid-by-loaded.jpg

And the Vapegoo " Loaded Donuts " was even nicer. More cinnamon and sweetness to it

Anyone tried " Lucky Leprechaun " before ? A few other companies do this flavour including vapegoo, i will try this one tomorrow..

Anyone tried " Lucky Leprechaun " before ? A few other companies do this flavour including vapegoo, i will try this one tomorrow..
Mark these words venomx. Never. Never buy lucky leprechaun from dragons rise. In fact do not be pulled into buying juice from them at all.

Mark these words venomx. Never. Never buy lucky leprechaun from dragons rise. In fact do not be pulled into buying juice from them at all.

I usually stick to the ones you've suggested and vapegoo or liQuid. Nowhere else

Have you ever tried lucky leprechaun before ? I've read loads of good reviews on it

I usually stick to the ones you've suggested and vapegoo or liQuid. Nowhere else

Have you ever tried lucky leprechaun before ? I've read loads of good reviews on it
Yeah when done well it's excellent. Milk, cereal and marshmallows. I prefer dripworx cereal killer or chuff stuffs caliberry crunch.
Boss shots teleos is good too.

Yeah when done well it's excellent. Milk, cereal and marshmallows. I prefer dripworx cereal killer or chuff stuffs caliberry crunch.
Boss shots teleos is good too.

Awesome, hopefully VapeGoo Leprechaun will be good then.
Just get really annoyed with " Vapors tongue ", this morning " Razzleberry" tasted really sweet and fruity, come 7/8/9pm its just like vaping water and there's no taste.

It has nothing to do with it being Vapegoo, because every single other liquid ive tried in my 1 year of vaping has been the same, including Dinner Lady, Coil Sauce, Nasty Juice, Riot Squad etc etc

Awesome, hopefully VapeGoo Leprechaun will be good then.
Just get really annoyed with " Vapors tongue ", this morning " Razzleberry" tasted really sweet and fruity, come 7/8/9pm its just like vaping water and there's no taste.

It has nothing to do with it being Vapegoo, because every single other liquid ive tried in my 1 year of vaping has been the same, including Dinner Lady, Coil Sauce, Nasty Juice, Riot Squad etc etc
Probably more about the koolada. It does play havoc. I tend to go through three flavours a day and don't get vapours tongue. But if I vape koolada I end up with vapours tongue.

Pancake Boy
Tastes like pancake man but less strawberry and less sweet

Lucky Leprechaun
Tastes mild of milk and sugar, definitely needs a steep, still a very smooth vape.

Back
Top Bottom