What's new

Vapegoo Review

following their email, just placed an order for very berry - Strawberry/cherry/red berry slushie, mothers milk and fantastic orange ice which I've never tried. 3 x 30ml for £9.90. bloody bargain

following their email, just placed an order for very berry - Strawberry/cherry/red berry slushie, mothers milk and fantastic orange ice which I've never tried. 3 x 30ml for £9.90. bloody bargain

Nice one, im gonna go for all fruit flavours next time.
If you could let me know what they are like when you get them that would be really helpful ! thanks :)

OK. Berry slushie is shit. the idiots have made the cherry overpowering at the expense of the strawberry which is an error. the result is an almost tunes or more cough medicine taste. twats. the straberry should have been the main flavour.

the fantastic orange ice tastes like orange concentrate juice-type you add water and drink. Defo not an ADV, for me.

Lucky Mothers Milk as usual lived up to billing. my fav juice at the moment. good ol mothers milk.

just wanted to add that the banana cream is actually rather good - taste like the banana foam sweets you got from a pick and mix :)

I will be ordering 5 more liquids this week, will give a review on all of them one by one next week
thanks

004 - Razzleberry - Rasberry, Blue Slush, Blackberry
020 - Lucky Leprechaun - Milky Cerial and Marshmallo
008 - Peanut butter and Strawberry Jam
045 - Sunny V - Orange juice
047 - Pancake boy -

Will give a review when i've tried them.

Last edited:
IMG_20171014_085333_1.jpg

I've just tried Razzleberry, tastes a bit like vimto, very fruity, mainly bluberry/rasberry

Razzleberry - Very nice liquid, fruity and mainly berries. No need to be steeped
Seem to be getting bigger clouds out of this liquid, this one requires higher wattages to get the full effect but its very mild on the throat, perfect :D

Razzleberry - Very nice liquid, fruity and mainly berries. No need to be steeped
Seem to be getting bigger clouds out of this liquid, this one requires higher wattages to get the full effect but its very mild on the throat, perfect :D

i tried there pancake boy once & even after 1 month steeping, still no taste sadly.

i tried there pancake boy once & even after 1 month steeping, still no taste sadly.

Ah no thats not good. I'll be reviewing that one tomorrow.

Does it have a strong smell or does it smell bland too ?

Ah no thats not good. I'll be reviewing that one tomorrow.

Does it have a strong smell or does it smell bland too ?

the smell was strong enough, but taste zero, if you have tried pancake man, then this stuff is nothing like it.

Back
Top Bottom