What's new

Vapegoo Review

Ok all the bottles seem to have mixed nicely with the nicotine, no bubbles, except one bottle has loads of bubbles at the top.. any ideas whats causing this
Just leave it. It will settle eventually

Refreshers Bar
Couldn't wait to try it so i dripped it earlier, tastes just like the sweet and has a fizzy sort of taste to it, very nice

I've just tried the Rhubarb & Custard, Razzleberry & Twista. Thought they were all pretty good without a steep tbh. 3 X 30ml inc nic shots for £12ish. Not bad. Would definitely order the Razzleberry again (kind of similar to Dripworx Berryade) though not as good, but for the price not bad at all...

I've just tried the Rhubarb & Custard, Razzleberry & Twista. Thought they were all pretty good without a steep tbh. 3 X 30ml inc nic shots for £12ish. Not bad. Would definitely order the Razzleberry again (kind of similar to Dripworx Berryade) though not as good, but for the price not bad at all...

Nice one, glad to hear you had a good experience, i cant fault any of their liquids.
They had very mixed reviews back in 2016 on this forum, i think they have upped their game and now make what you could describe as " Premium Liquids "

After leaving them for one week to steep the flavours are much more prominent and the vape is so smooth

Another review is here on youtube

I'll be reviewing the new batch i bought in the next week or so.

Brought these last week, all incredibly muted. Using a Pulse 22 with a fused clapton and getting a load of flavour from premium liquids but absolutely nothing from these.

Really disappointing

Attachments

• 20170905_131210.jpg
    20170905_131210.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 94
Brought these last week, all incredibly muted. Using a Pulse 22 with a fused clapton and getting a load of flavour from premium liquids but absolutely nothing from these.

Really disappointing

Maybe they need steeping, looking at the bottles they are completely clear which indicates the nicotine hasn't yet mixed into the liquid.

Really disappointing

if you only bought these last week I would give them a steep for a min of 2 week steep & the colour changes & flavour really comes through then.

Back
Top Bottom