What's new

vapeing as a hobby

Definitely a good call regardless of any title (obsession for me love it ) [emoji2][emoji2]

Hobby.... Obsession... Both fit for me lol.
Stated with a 50w kbox and said that will do me done... Now running a 200w smok box more tanks, rdas and enough kanthal to coil my house if I felt it was needed.

Then just when you think you're content and you may be able to hold off for a while, this comes along:

http://www.smoktech.com/mod/treebox-plus-mod

It may look nice but check out the quoted TCRs for the only 3 wire types supported, they look way out!

The original had the same chip as the Kooper and that was crap, I know Smok chips have meant to have improved but I'd wait for reviews if I was you. Also see no reason why any TC mod now doesn't have adjustable TCR for all wires.

Just my thoughts.

Yep it's a hobby/obsession for me, even when you find out everything there is to know, there's something new. Mechs and RDA's for me, odd squonk and I'm nic free now... Still can;t be without vaping though.

Certainly becoming a hobby for me, especially this time around. I've been vaping for over two and half years but I sold most of my gear last year when i contracted pneumonia. Got back on the horse beginning this year and have been adding bits each week. I've the breaks recently though............:54:

It may look nice but check out the quoted TCRs for the only 3 wire types supported, they look way out!

The original had the same chip as the Kooper and that was crap, I know Smok chips have meant to have improved but I'd wait for reviews if I was you. Also see no reason why any TC mod now doesn't have adjustable TCR for all wires.

Just my thoughts.

That would explain why it's so cheap. I have no interest in TC, so for $40 it's worth buying on looks alone.

Definately getting to be a hobby now, I love tinkering and making coils even washing and cleaning all my tanks. At the moment I have nothing to look out for the postie for and it's starting to get to me, oh God that sounds really scary!!

Back
Top Bottom