What's new

Vaper Expo. Who’s going?

MetalVape90

Achiever
Gaz the FlatCap Vaper has got me a free ticket to attend the Vaper Expo for the 7th, 8th and 9th but I’ll be only coming down on the 7th.

I’m excited cause it’s my first expo I’m going to but I’m nervous about the travel. The trains for me is quite cheap, £22-£23 of peak times from Derby to the Birmingham NEC but I got to get two trains. I got to get one from Derby to Birmingham New Street then from New Street to the International. It’s finding the platforms for getting there and back I’m worried about. I have a card to call the station to get assistance with my travel but it’s still not eased my nerves much.

Anyways are any of you Apes going to be at the Expo? Knowing me I’ll most likely head to the Ohm Zone where all the hobbyists will most likely be.

No I didn’t know. I heard the trains are going on strike Saturday.
Friday is always B2B, and VE have been stricter this year with tickets. The free tickets they have sent out will only be valid for Saturday/Sunday although dated 7th/8th/9th according to the FB group. Yes trains are on strike on Saturday but there should be a Sunday service. Might be worth asking if anybody is driving from Derby area on Saturday. Other option may be coach to Birmingham, bus to NEC.
If you do get down on the Saurday message us on the POTV app & if you're really unlucky you'll get to meet the squirrel whisperer @Chris K :D

I’m currently looking for other modes of transportation. I swear I suffer from Murphys Law cause whatever shouldn’t go wrong, always goes wrong.

I’m currently looking for other modes of transportation. I swear I suffer from Murphys Law cause whatever shouldn’t go wrong, always goes wrong.

Me and Lizzie are driving over from Nottingham to get there for opening, won’t be there all day though so don’t know if you’d want to sort your own way back but free to jump in with us for drive there?

Me and Lizzie are driving over from Nottingham to get there for opening, won’t be there all day though so don’t know if you’d want to sort your own way back but free to jump in with us for drive there?
How long are you planning of staying at the expo? I’m not planning of staying a full day either. Also what day you planning of going?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom