What's new

Vaperz Cloud x Gerobak San AIO

John R Phillips

Postman
Just watched Jim Vv’s review of this new version (aluminium rather than “plastic”) that is now available outside of Asia.
Looks nice, but doesn’t bring a whole lot of new to the table, and a bit steep at £100 :(

Just watched Jim Vv’s review of this new version (aluminium rather than “plastic”) that is now available outside of Asia.
Looks nice, but doesn’t bring a whole lot of new to the table, and a bit steep at £100 :(

Thought about it but like you dsaid nothing new so not for me this time unless it's a secondhand one

They do look really cool, but I don't think I could justify spending 100 bones on one, especially since it's unlikely I'd use the supplied tank.

My money is still on the Pulse V2 for my next boro device.

They do look really cool, but I don't think I could justify spending 100 bones on one, especially since it's unlikely I'd use the supplied tank.

My money is still on the Pulse V2 for my next boro device.

The pulse looks nice aswell and way cheaper lol but iam done buying boro mods the now nothing takes my fancy or to hard to get though I do want the new limelight sbs that's coming out soon not cheap but looks nice

The pulse looks nice aswell and way cheaper lol but iam done buying boro mods the now nothing takes my fancy or to hard to get though I do want the new limelight sbs that's coming out soon not cheap but looks nice

Yeah boro mods are being fired out at an alarming rate!

I currently have 3 Pulses (x1 AIO and x2 AIO.5) however all but 1 are cracked so I'm in the market for something new. I have very specific requirements though (all metal, BB shaped, no exposed battery, compatible with all boro tanks and not too pricey), so very few of the current crop of mods fit the bill. The San AIO ticks all boxes apart from price as £60-£70 is my max. I'd rather spend the extra money on juice!

Yeah boro mods are being fired out at an alarming rate!

I currently have 3 Pulses (x1 AIO and x2 AIO.5) however all but 1 are cracked so I'm in the market for something new. I have very specific requirements though (all metal, BB shaped, no exposed battery, compatible with all boro tanks and not too pricey), so very few of the current crop of mods fit the bill. The San AIO ticks all boxes apart from price as £60-£70 is my max. I'd rather spend the extra money on juice!

I got one of these for a out and about boro mod as only 1100mah but does the job nicely the white one and best part under £45 mrjustright/mechvape bxr for size comparison

20231213_153726.jpg

Not 21700 & hundred notes would rather get another stubby

They look really good for the money!

Better than I thought considering it's so cheap but not a mod if you are a low ohm user iam around 0.7 with the build I have in the veepon rdta get a day's use most of the time and charges up pretty good at 2amps

upload_2023-12-14_13-10-47.png

Looks like a squashed up stubby ....
It's a no from me coz I like the capacity of the lanky tank and 21700 battery

Back
Top Bottom