What's new

Vaperz Cloud x Gerobak San AIO

I think i will give it a miss as well. The Aspire Raga will be my last AIO i think. I still look but think i have covered all the Bases regarding them. There are 1 or 2 Bridges i fancy and would like a couple more Limelight Boro Tanks but apart from that i am done and on to the next phase/craze lol.

Just watched Jim Vv’s review of this new version (aluminium rather than “plastic”) that is now available outside of Asia.
Looks nice, but doesn’t bring a whole lot of new to the table, and a bit steep at £100 :(
I found for a 99e and I wanna buy one for me in purple color, can you tell me is all PnP coils compatible with the SHIFT TANK, like example TR1, because I prefer MTL style of vaping and this is good choice for me. Also I get Aspire RAGA AIO for which Aspire just drop new chipset update with a lot of customization for the screen. Great BORO, I mean on RAGA and I will also buy another one in black next year...
Thank's a lot mate...

I believe that both Jim & Todd’s reviews said that the Shift will accept PnP coils.
Have a look at the vids, and maybe the specs for the mod/tank mention coil compatibility.

edit - Just read the specs and it says it accepts both PnP and GTX coils :)

I believe that both Jim & Todd’s reviews said that the Shift will accept PnP coils.
Have a look at the vids, and maybe the specs for the mod/tank mention coil compatibility.

edit - Just read the specs and it says it accepts both PnP and GTX coils :)
Thank's a lot mate. You make this day more happiness for me... Really, thanks a lot... Now I can buy 2-3 pack's of PnP TR1, device - SAN AIO, cotton, drip tip for my RAGA AIO (VOODOOLL NEEDLE DELRIN white), battery wrap's for the RAGA (white damascus), battery wrap's for my TYCOON (by KASSER MOD's black with grey), battery wrap's for the SAN AIO (PURPLE DAMASCUS), pre-built MTL alien coils by PC coils, some CRYPT BORO TANK's and finnaly the VapeSnail RBA KIT by Atmizoo...
Greetings from the Serbia...

First, the economy must be doing well in Serbia, @AngryChainsaw :18: Quite a list! I would advise you to pick up a Steamshell and a Snailtank instead; the Steamshell is my go to rba these days :2thumbsup:

Even though I really like the San aio, it’s not going on my list. Same with the Raga and its fecking exposed battery. The price is just too high…felt the same about the Stubby. For that price I want a dna60 chip. Not saying it’s not worth it for some, but I don’t need the tank, and I just placed a preorder for the Pulse v2 (paid £30 for it with a discount). The Vandy Vape chip is reasonably good at tc, the VCloud chip is ok too, but neither are close to a dna :22:

While ecigone had their Black Friday sale, I picked up a Sxk Borat dna60 for £70 plus shipping :11: Been hammering it the last couple of weeks with a nautilus 1.0ohm when out, and I’m loving it. It’s far from perfect, but weighs nothing, and imo there is actually a difference in wattage mode with a dna chip (might be my imagination though :D).

vDj8OkL.jpg

dsOBilL.jpg

I get my SAN AIO at Decembar, it is not awesome like a CTHULHU DELRIN or STUBBY, but they are good for the fast refill and charge the TANK and goes. There are a lot of condensation, anytime with they SHIFT TANK and VC coil's, but it's quite a bit nice in the hand and work properly...
IMG_20231229_174119.jpg
IMG_20231229_174404_edit_882064168769049.jpg
IMG_20231229_174340_edit_882074899988839.jpg
IMG_20231229_174306_edit_882097982331023.jpg

Back
Top Bottom