What's new

Vapeshell wicking

[QUOTE="Razuddin,

Now next batch of questions,
1 - How on earth do you loosen up the battery pins? Im going to grow biceps just pulling out the battery with the enclosed sleve/fabric piece.
2 - When using the black fabric piece, it slightly lifts one side of panel which flops about in your hand ever so slightly. Alternative I could just not use the fabric but then how would I remove the battery?[/QUOTE]

The method for removing the battery, as described by Billet Box Vapoor in their instructions, is take the battery cover off and give the BB a good whack into your hand to loosen the battery.
Works for me, as I don't even have a fabric tape in a £300.00 original.

I think cos mines new its really tight. No way can i pull it out from the negative end or whack it. Whacking it doesnt work and pulling it out negative end i have no leverage at all

A Billet Box is a wrap wrecker, no matter how you go about it.
Try putting your thumbnail under the positive end, just to move it out, then do the same at the negative end. It should let go at that.

OK, you need to do this next time you have the battery out of there @Razuddin :)Take BOTH Panels off. On the top Right hand side of your BB (Button Side) you'll see two Hex Screws. Undo these and remove.
Turn BB over and remove the Contact (TOP) of Battery Tray,
GENTLY................. GENTLY............ Squeeze the contact a tiny bit. It takes only a slight adjustment.
Now refit contact and tighten the Hex Screws back up. Pop your battery back in. NOW try removing the battery by slapping the Battery side onto your cupped hand.
If needs be, repeat the squeezing.......... GENTLY

Keep testing that your Battery fires the BB, if it suddenly stops, you have squeezed too much.

A Billet Box is a wrap wrecker, no matter how you go about it.
Try putting your thumbnail under the positive end, just to move it out, then do the same at the negative end. It should let go at that.
Oh man, good luck to me

OK, you need to do this next time you have the battery out of there @Razuddin :)Take BOTH Panels off. On the top Right hand side of your BB (Button Side) you'll see two Hex Screws. Undo these and remove.
Turn BB over and remove the Contact (TOP) of Battery Tray,
GENTLY................. GENTLY............ Squeeze the contact a tiny bit. It takes only a slight adjustment.
Now refit contact and tighten the Hex Screws back up. Pop your battery back in. NOW try removing the battery by slapping the Battery side onto your cupped hand.
If needs be, repeat the squeezing.......... GENTLY

Keep testing that your Battery fires the BB, if it suddenly stops, you have squeezed too much.
Awesome. Thank you Rob. Will definately give this a try tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom