What's new

vapesmarters "every mans your brother till the rent is due" stabwood bespoke designed for you mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this is a giveaway for "Flat-Top" a stabwood mod it is at the moment an e-pipe it could be a regulated mod (I'm undecided) but you will choose the colours par-take in the design and you WONT pay a penny not even the postage

if I decide its a pipe I will even give you the tank to fit

but I also need inspiration

so rules

1 you must have an avatar picture and 30 posts
2 enter for every giveaway veteran nope sorry
3 modmakers sorry no
4 this is a hard one have a gander at some of my threads if you see a colour you like, make a comment I will note it by your name in my list here and of course like the thread
5 all I ask in return is a review

good luck

stu and Alfie

IMG_7933.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the rules :worship:

the trouble I find is people say can you do me a blue mod I have 20 different blues if they say I loved "Sarah" i can go straight to that mod and I know which blues I used and can make a mod similar in colour it won't be the same mod but I can match the colour scheme

edit well that's the idea I will probably screw it up

Last edited:
the trouble I find is people say can you do me a blue mod I have 20 different blues if they say I loved "Sarah" i can go straight to that mod and I know which blues I used and can make a mod similar in colour it won't be the same mod but I can match the colour scheme

edit well that's the idea I will probably screw it up
Sounds like a good idea to me and it will give people the chance to look back at all the mods you have made, and pick there favourite looking one...

I want a blue one. No not that blue the other blue. The blue between Shetland sky blue and normal sky blue. Nice give a way buddy

I love the colors on Milverton!!
Is the US included if not I totally understand darlin!!

But still love the colors on Milverton LOL
Sweet giveaway. Totally generous!!

Last edited:
great giveaway, very generous, will have to finally put my name down on one of your giveaways

Awesome Stu, gotta be a scarlet passion pipe, anything but a squonker really, LOL

Back
Top Bottom