What's new

vapesmarters "every mans your brother till the rent is due" stabwood bespoke designed for you mod

Now I am getting on a bit, the OH said I would suit a pipe, something to do with my beard going grey?
Loved the orange on 'Dani' will add a pic later

As always very good of you Stu, you could make loads more money if you sold all these comps and imho you could double the price of your mods!

Pic
Screenshot_20190221-124624_Gallery.jpeg

1. Crustyfolker - Kashmir
2. rew - Alfie
3. BULLDOG1964 - blue
4. hol - any
5.Gitchy - Gallifrey
6. Cliveh2 - Dani
7. Kockeyedkitty - Milverton

Think I fixed the list.

Put my name down cause I'll pay the postage Stu . Love your work!! Paying postage is nothing compared to getting one of your works of art!!!

All will be revealed in good time [emoji6]

2. rew - Alfie
3. BULLDOG1964 - blue
4. hol - any
5.Gitchy - Gallifrey
6. Cliveh2 - Dani

Think I fixed the list.

Put my name down cause I'll pay the postage Stu . Love your work!! Paying postage is nothing compared to getting one of your works of art!!!

Please enter I will ship international but the rule for other apes is you must be active posting like @Tazz he can enter no problem

No need for postage it’s on me

“Hold the line. Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead! [The soldiers laugh] Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity.”

Amazing comp once again Stu mate, always wanted one of your mods but life seems to always kick me in the teeth when i get some disposable cash [emoji23][emoji23]

Loved meeting you and Alfie at fest last year and enjoyed our short but sweet chat, as i said then my dream mod would be a dual 20700/21700 dna 250c (fingers crossed i can afford one soon)

Your Hive blank has to be my favourite with Corey and Sorrow as close 2nds.

Love your creations mate and thanks for the chance to win one of your fantastic looking mods.
[emoji106]

Please enter I will ship international but the rule for other apes is you must be active posting like @Tazz he can enter no problem

No need for postage it’s on me

Not only an Artist but a very generous man (doffs cap in admiration)
Not an entry because although beautieous it would be of little use to me with my style of vaping .
But if you were to make a 150- 200 watt dual battery reg in the fast and furious style preferably with some thing like the HM chip in it then I
would be very interested and most likely enter.

2. rew - Alfie
3. BULLDOG1964 - blue
4. hol - any
5.Gitchy - Gallifrey
6. Cliveh2 - Dani
8. chubbaduckie - Hive, Corey, Sorrow
9. cindy99 - Galatea (aka Emerald [emoji4] )

Back
Top Bottom