What's new

Vapewild Give away question.

I was also a winner, but with no contact at all from them, I've written it off to be honest.

Any update on this? I still haven’t received anything from @VapeWild
i would just give up on this mate. they were last on the forum (VapeWild was last seen:Today at 7:27 PM) so 2 hours after you posted and as you tagged them they would have seen it.
poor show vape wild, poor show.
tagging the guvnor @junglist

To be honest, its a very poor show from @VapeWild not only have they lost some future customers but they have also tried to make our bossman @junglist look stupid (which hes not) as he was the one who run the competition but on @VapeWild say so.

NOT good

Cheers guys. Have chased but will chase again today. I have said to a couple of people who won via social media, we will get the prizes to you one way or another so once I get a reply from them I will contact all of the winners to make sure they have been sorted out. Nipping out with the Mrs and little junglists now, be back after lunch.

Hey guys, I contacted customer support yesterday. They replied in a few hours and now Emily is sorted my prize out. Had to age verify and open an account, but that’s all done and hopefully it should be on the way to me shortly.

In fairness to @VapeWild Emily has been great, quick and efficient. Will update as soon as I receive it.

:57:

Hey guys, I contacted customer support yesterday. They replied in a few hours and now Emily is sorted my prize out. Had to age verify and open an account, but that’s all done and hopefully it should be on the way to me shortly.

In fairness to @VapeWild Emily has been great, quick and efficient. Will update as soon as I receive it.

:57:

But I did web chat, and email, with no progress from weeks ago, as have many other apes.
I appreciate your comment about Emily, but you cannot get away from the fact that VapeWild have been pathetic over this, and I doubt it has done them any good on POTV.
I have had an account with them since mid 2017, and made several hardware purchases, but as to the future I would have to think would I want to buy from them again, because how does this reflect on their customer services if I were to have a problem with a purchase.....................

I haven't heard anything either , not fussed now though tbh as I'm not prepared to send off copies of my IDs. So @junglist don't please don't bother chasing mine up , ( we all know it's not your or the sites fault)
Definitely a poor show from @VapeWild though , especially when you consider that "normal" members on here do giveaways and deliver on them.

I haven't heard anything either , not fussed now though tbh as I'm not prepared to send off copies of my IDs. So @junglist don't please don't bother chasing mine up , ( we all know it's not your or the sites fault)
Definitely a poor show from @VapeWild though , especially when you consider that "normal" members on here do giveaways and deliver on them.
^^^^^ yes that ^^^^^

Ps....still love ya @junglist

Back
Top Bottom