What's new

Vaping Advice Needed !!!!!!!!!!!

Robbie Cozens

Hi guys just looking for some advice and points on my vaping
Just wondering what juices and device/coils i should be using. Got a good few devices which I'll list below and ive been use 20/mg nic salts but not opposed to trying shortfills. Currently using Vaperesoo Xros 2 0.8 coil with 20mg nic salts

I also own : Smok Nord 4
Aspire Natuilus Prime x also have the 510 adapter
Caliburn G2
Zlide Tank
Inokinn Endrua T18 X

Thanks

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

For the Caliburn and Xros you're probably best sticking with 50/50 salts or 50/50 freebase as those devices are designed more for MTL vaping.

Then for the Aspire, Nord and Zlide you could use shortfills provided you buy DL/RDL coils to handle the thicker liquid (shortfills tend to be 60/40, 70/30 or 80/20 VG/PG). I'd check each manufactures website to see which ones they suggest.

and with the shortfills what strength mg would i need to making them considering i go through 2/3ml of my 20mg nicsalts and which is gonna be cheapest in the long run

and with the shortfills what strength mg would i need to making them considering i go through 2/3ml of my 20mg nicsalts and which is gonna be cheapest in the long run
difficult one as shortfills are designed for 3mg or 6mg max strength.
adding 1 18mg nic shot to 50ml of zero will make 60ml at 3mg. the more nic shots you add the weaket the flavour will be plus there will not be enough room in the bottle.

One method of raising the nic levels to a 0mg shortfill is to add one regular nic shot to make a standard 3mg juice - then add a 10ml bottle of MTL Juice of either 18mg Freebase or 20mg Nic Salt depending on which type of nicotine you prefer vaping. You can add additional 10ml MTL juices to raise the nic levels if desired.

This works best with fruit flavours IMO as fruits seem to blend well, if you like other types of juice then be careful what you mix. After a Sunday afternoon session I decided to bump up the nic level of a Bakewell Tart juice - instead of adding a Custard MTL Juice that I thought would complement it I picked the wrong bottle out of my fridge and added 10mls of IVG Spearmint - absolutely disgusting

One method of raising the nic levels to a 0mg shortfill is to add one regular nic shot to make a standard 3mg juice - then add a 10ml bottle of MTL Juice of either 18mg Freebase or 20mg Nic Salt depending on which type of nicotine you prefer vaping. You can add additional 10ml MTL juices to raise the nic levels if desired.

This works best with fruit flavours IMO as fruits seem to blend well, if you like other types of juice then be careful what you mix. After a Sunday afternoon session I decided to bump up the nic level of a Bakewell Tart juice - instead of adding a Custard MTL Juice that I thought would complement it I picked the wrong bottle out of my fridge and added 10mls of IVG Spearmint - absolutely disgusting
So what level of nic would I achieve

If you add an extra 10ml of 20mg nic to 60ml of 3mg juice (50ml 0mg shortfill + 1 nic shot) it will be a little under 6mg. If you add another the resulting strength will probably be closer to 8mg.

Each time you add an MTL shot to a premixed juice you will be increasing the volume you will subsequently be diluting so it will not increase 3 to 6 to 9 etc. It will probably be 3 to 5.8 to 8.2. I can't give an exact figure but personally I wouldn't add more than 2 MTL juices to a 3mg shortfill as you'll be getting diminishing returns that probably aren't worth the hassle.

difficult one as shortfills are designed for 3mg or 6mg max strength.
adding 1 18mg nic shot to 50ml of zero will make 60ml at 3mg. the more nic shots you add the weaket the flavour will be plus there will not be enough room in the bottle.
would adding two bottles ruin the flavour or would it be okay

Back
Top Bottom