What's new

Vaping for 2 years and more and fed up

johnmandy

Postman
Right, I need some help.
I've just setup my innokin gladius, right piece of s--t that turned out to be.
Yesterday, set up my kangertech subtank nano, can't get on with that, sub-ohming not for me.
I'm right out of everything at this moment in time, no spares at all.
I've previously had vamos, gizmos, protanks and many more.
Honestly, I just want something that will sit nicely with my istick 30, something simple, something that won't tax my brain, I won't something that will let me enjoy my snake oil, a setup that doesn't taste burnt, a setup that doesn't burn my tongue, a setup that doesn't want me to spend more than 5 minutes a day on maintenance.
You've probably worked out by now, I'm feeling pissed off, lol.
I just want to enjoy vaping again, to make it simple. So ideas please.

gladius is a great little tank if you rebuild the coils with cotton ;) why do you think its shit?

ok now onto your question for plug and play try the nautilus maybe or even the new triton with the higher ohm coils.

for a tank that needs a bit more work put into it how about the kayfun lite plus?

Kanger aerotank or genitank. Simple and give plenty of flavour and vapour. Minimum faff.

gladius is a great little tank if you rebuild the coils with cotton ;) why do you think its shit?

ok now onto your question for plug and play try the nautilus maybe or even the new triton with the higher ohm coils.

for a tank that needs a bit more work put into it how about the kayfun lite plus?

Thanks Ned, basically I was sold the gladius some weeks ago, put it together tonight, thought I'd give it a whirl, only to find out the coils they supplied me, although it as gladius written on the packaging, are the wrong ones, they should have an air hole in the base, the end near the insulator.....one does, 4 others don't, in fact they have a different end on altogether.

Try Naturevape. They're gradually increasing their range but for getting back to basics I'm sure they have something to suit you.

Try Naturevape. They're gradually increasing their range but for getting back to basics I'm sure they have something to suit you.

Yes, got a bit of their kit, loved their pro coils, but had a few bad ones off them on my last order, found when re wicking the coils wouldn't last as long as they originally did, used a few of their tanks.

Thanks Ned, basically I was sold the gladius some weeks ago, put it together tonight, thought I'd give it a whirl, only to find out the coils they supplied me, although it as gladius written on the packaging, are the wrong ones, they should have an air hole in the base, the end near the insulator.....one does, 4 others don't, in fact they have a different end on altogether.

ah youve got the new gladius then,i prefer the old style without the hole in the coil pin. ive tried rebuilding the ones with the hole but the poxy ohms jump around when you screw the tank on. did you not get three coils in the box with the tank?

ah youve got the new gladius then,i prefer the old style without the hole in the coil pin. ive tried rebuilding the ones with the hole but the poxy ohms jump around when you screw the tank on. did you not get three coils in the box with the tank?

No, just the one, got a 5 pack from the same vendor, they're now residing in the bin, lol.

Back
Top Bottom